ZERO

Hyejin's POV

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬."

꧁꧂

A chill ran down my spine as the skimpy dress I was wearing was open from my back. Shivering as I looked around I spotted a clear path and pointed to it as to let Wheein know.

"Come on." She whisper shouted back as we ran to spring apartments where we both lived.

We ran up stairs to the second floor where our apartment was and immediately started undressing and putting on sweats and hoodies as it was very cold.

"That was close" Wheein sighed as she ran her hands through her long black hair. I sat next to her on her bed as I took of make up.

"We can't keep doing this we can get caught by the cops or worse" I say with a serious expression.

"Its fine. Were gonna be fine. Lets just keep it up until we can afford to leave from this position." she said while looking at me in the eyes while holding my hand.

"I-I just don't want to go missing like Yong" I say as tears fall from my face.

"I wont let that happen." Wheein says softly with a sharp inhale as tears also fall from her face. We slowly fall asleep in each others arms as the exhaustion finally sets in.