ONE

Tw// includes mature themes

Hyejin's POV

"Wheein Im leaving now!" I shout at her as I grab my bag

As I exited the apartments I noticed it had gotten dark out pretty quick. With I sigh I looked for the apartment building "Uncle" my boss had instructed to go to.

I walked for a few minutes before nearing the apartment complex.
"Greenhouse apartments" the large sign said.
"Hello" I greeted with a bow as I passed the security guard and headed upstairs to look for the designated room. I rang the door bell as I stood outside the room while fixing my dress. A man in his mid twenties opened the door with a creepy smile.

"You're finally here!" He stated as his eyes roamed down my body. With a nod from me he pulled me in his apartment. It was dark and cold. I wanted to opt out yet I couldn't as I should be used to creepy guys. Yet I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about him I had to leave.

"Hi, im sorry just came up!" I brought up suddenly while raising my phone and heading towards the door. Yet this man couldn't take no for an answer as he pulled me away from the door harshly and slammed it.

"You're not leaving" he stated with menacing eyes. I gulped in fear as I had no I idea what to do. I ran to the bathroom. I couldn't call the police so I had to result towards my boss.

"SOS" I texted. But he wasn't responding.

The man was banging on the bathroom door body slamming on to it trying to break in.

"please let me go" I sob as he finally breaks in and holds me down in a bent over position.

Hot tears running down my face as I struggled to get out of his grip as he tried to undress me. Suddenly the apartment door was slammed open distracting the man behind me. I looked up as i no longer felt his hands on my body.

A tall man with scars on his face in body slammed the perv on the floor. I watched in fear and relief as I fell on the floor. Quickly scooting to the corner I covered my mouth to stop my sobs. Cold air hitting my bare skin as I struggled to cover myself. As I opened my stinging eyes I saw that the perv was now on the floor knocked out. I quickly jumped into the arms into the man who saved me. My body gave out as he held me.

-
I woke up in a bed of a different room now wearing warm clothing. I was wearing sweat pants and a green jacket. This must've been from the man who saved me.

"Where am I?" I asked myself softly as I sat up and ran my hands trough my hair.

(What shes wearing):

As I got up from the bed I saw the perv still unconscious

As I got up from the bed I saw the perv still unconscious. The man that saved me must've been a hitman considering this wouldn't happen on a normal bases unless they were kinky? Anyways I got up looking for my phone as I neared the perv I saw the man who saved me.

"Thank you for saving me yesterday but I've got to get going my friend's expecting me but I don't think she will mind waiting a little longer" I said as I walked over to him.

"Do you smoke?" I suddenly asked him. As i headed over to my bag and offered him a cigarette. With a chuckle he took the cigarette from my hand and took out his lighter and lit both mine and his.

-
A few days later
(What hyejin is wearing):

"how can you watch this cant you put some kdramas or something ugh" I groaned to the man who I now know as Sang wook

"Dont watch if you dont like it" He replied as we continue to stuff our faces with ramen.

"Ahhh dont be so rude" I fake pout as I ignore the fact that's he is basically sitting on the now covered in green tape perv as we watch television. I chose the tape color btw. Yes I know some might say what the fuck are you doing hyejin or so but he has a reason he was hired to find a missing little girl that the perv had kidnapped. Wook isn't so bad. Surprisingly he allowed me to get close to him even if he was reluctant at first.

I grimace as I see Wook step on the pervs face and put his cigarette into the pervs mouth. I look away as his eyeballs start to grow red as he is in spain without the s.

"Come on" wook says as he hands me a cigarette as we walk out his apartment.
Heading towards the outside stairs. I quickly steal his cigarette and try to hold it way from his reach.
"Try and get it!" i tease while laughing.
"Stop" he said with a serious voice as we heard footsteps. Honestly his tone hurt but I knew he didn't want to show his "soft side" to others.

I turned around to give him the cigarette back after I took a puff. As I was handing it back I noticed the footsteps belonged to a younger girl who was also smoking. She soon approached us while asking questions to her self as if she was trying to figure out who we were.
"Is he a gangster?"
"But why would she be with a gangster? is she a slut?"
"Do you pay rent?" She asked us. I remained quiet but wook didn't.

" Why don't you ask your questions at school?" The girl laughs before responding
"I got expelled, for setting it on fire." I rolled my eyes at her boastful tone.

-
A few hours later

"Wheein yeah come over! Im forcing wook to meet you!" I say into my phone as I meet wook's gaze. He knew there was no stopping me.

"Hurry its getting dark!" I said as I hanged up.

"Wait is the perv still in the closet? Shouldnt we put an extra piece of tape in his mouth so Wheein doesnt hear?" I asked wook as he shrugged.

"ahhh fine ill do it myself let me buy another roll of tape, but pink this time!" I say excited as I leave the room.

---------
Author's note

Hi!!
I hope you're enjoying my story. This is the first story I have been fully committed in. Please vote, comment and give me feedback as I want to get better in my writing. Also Wheein will be shown more in the future chapters!

1105 Words