TWO

Hyejin POV

"Wait here I'm gonna go down stairs and get Wheein!" I say to Wook happily as I skip to the stairs

My smile soon fades as I get to the first floor. The entrance was now sealed with shutters. Wheein was supposed to be down here by now. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Wheeins cell number. A high pitched sound escaped from the phone's speakers. Was there no cell reception?

"I must've changed phone plans sooner." I stated to myself with a groan.

Why isn't Wheein here yet?

Suddenly a voice sounded. It was an old man saying he found the switches to lift the doors.
"Finally." I thought as I stood next to an older woman with a pomeranian. About 20 residents waited for the shutters to be lifted near the entrance.

"Whats that?" The older woman next to me asked no one in particular.

There stood a tall lanky body which looked burnt standing in some sort of sleep wear behind the glass doors of the entrance. As the shutters raised we were able to get a better view or the man or creature. The creature had a large jaw and head. The pomeranian next to me barked at the creature.

"Close it." Said a guy with glasses and a flannel as he approached the group.

Yet no one moved a muscle. The creature outside soon reacted as his jaw grew ten times in size and breaking the glass door with its monstrous tongue. We all screamed as we saw his tongue impact the glass. There was numerous screams as the creature quickly broke its way in. Its tongue launched its way towards the older woman and her dog.

I quickly pulled the woman and her dog away before the tongue could reach them. We fell to the ground as we avoided the sudden attack. The woman had frozen so I took the dog and ran towards the back. The whole group watched as the creature grabbed a man and sucked his body dry. I let out a scream as I hid behind some of the people.

The only thing on my mind was Wheein where the fuck was she?!

Out of nowhere the guy with the glasses grabbed a extinguisher and sprayed the creature making it stumble back.  I helped the woman up as the creature continued to stumble back. The old man rushed to lower the shutters yet the extinguisher ran out. A brave woman lunged herself at the creature to push it back outside. Glasses helped her back inside. As the creature saw the woman coming back inside. It bounced back and lunged his tongue through the shutters it missed the woman's face by a few inches.

The tongue soon retracted as it wasn't reaching her.  The creature soon retreated as everyone was left scared shitless. I handed the older woman her dog back as I tried to call Wheein again while sobbing quietly. Where was she?
We all stared outside as we heard screaming and saw many creatures wondering around.

"What the fuck is happening?" I asked no one in particular.

----
Authors Note

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update another one soon! Please let me know your opinions and pls give me feedback. Also vote and comment!