what is Chapa up too?

Chapa pov

so aftter i left the swellview Prison I went back to the men nest and went into my room and shut the door I was secretly Crying so no one can hear me.
Then i hered someone  knocking on my door.

* Bose kncoks on chapa door*

chapa: who is it.

Bose: Its me bose can i come in.

chapa: Shure idc cone in

Bose: Whats the matter with you, You been acting strange lattely affter we battle the bad guys.

chapa: I need to get some fresh air.

* Chapa leaves the room*

Bose Pov

i think something  is  up with chapa so i started to Folow her around town and i saw her went into a old house.

chapa pov

So i look at the Id that i still keept and i rember that this is my old house on anthony street , i started to look around and i saw a old young picture of me on the ground.  I look around for more stuff around the house and i saw a half note on the ground it says " Dear chapa i hope you see this one day i miss you so much i hope i see you again love mom"  So i rush back to the men nest quickly as i can.

* Latter that day ( 4:30pm)*

* At the men nest*

Bose: Hi chapa.

Chapa: Hey bosey

bose: you do know that you can tell me anything right we dont keep secrets from each other.

chapa:  right

* 5:00Pm*

* Chapa room*

Chapa: I cant stop thing about the note like why would she leave out side the house

* Chapa say it in anger*

* Chapa powers start to spark*

chapa: Okay maybe i can vist her in the jail as my self and not volt.

Chapa: Okay so ima need to have a differnt outfit so she can rember me it been like 4 Years since we meet.