Mika birthday

Miles POV
I woke up and saw it was mika birthday today so I hurried and made.her some nice breakfast like a normal brother would do for his sister.  Then she was shocked when I made it and hugged me. After we ate breakfast we hurried up to get ready for school. I texted ray, schowz, Bose. And when I get to school ima tell chapa about it since she still dont have her phone.

Bose POV

I got the text from mils and I asked ray if me and chapa can go to the store he of course said yes, me and chapa hurried and buy mika cool stuff she would want like nails, cloths, and shoes.  When it was time to go Chapa paid for the items then we rushed back to the man nest.

Miles POV
I distracted mika for hours now I told her we should practice our powers. When mika went first I saw bose and chapa  trying to sneak in with Mika birthday gifts I whisper to them put them in the s.w.a.g down stairs they both said okay.

Few hours went by

Mika POV

I cant believe no one rember my birthday not even my own brother or my best friend I told miles can I go outside for a while and he said yes I sit down on a rock and began to cry as I felt useless . Then I heard a voice,a voice I know.

Chapa: Mika you okay i heard you crying?

Mika: what you doing here

Chapa: Miles told me that you was out outside.

Mikia: yea

Chapa: so I heard yall was practicing yall powers can I see?

Mikia: okay

* Mikia gets ready to show of her powers.

Chapa: wow mikia that's is impressive.

Mikia: thank you we should go inside.

As chapa and mikia walk in side they've saw the man nest lights was off.

EVERYONE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKIA!!

mikia: thank you all

Miles: happy birthday sis I am so lucky to have you

Miles and mikia hugged.

Chapa: me and bose brought you a gift mikia 

* mikia open her gifts with a shocked face.

PART 2 COMEINT SOON