Part 2.

"I… I don't know what you're talking about." Mildred stuttered. 

"Look me in the eye, Mildred and tell me that you didn't feel anything then." Gwendolyn replied. 

"I didn't feel anything." The brunette mumbled. 

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up." Gwendolyn demanded. 

"I didn't feel ANYTHING! There, was that loud enough for you?!" Mildred shouted. 

"Get out of my face, I'm going to bed." She snapped, moving out of the way and going into the bathroom to change into some pyjamas and wash the make up off. 

Once she had come out, the room was dark and she made her way over to her bed and got under the comforter. She felt an overwhelming wave of sadness wash over her and she pulled the comforter over her head as she began to cry, not wanting Gwendolyn to hear her. 

Gwendolyn did hear her cry and wanted to comfort her but she didn't want to push her away anymore than she has already done.

Several weeks passed by and they were immersed into the semester and lectures. Gwendolyn had hardly seen Mildred since that night as she always came home late or not at all and several times she had bought a guy back to the room with her and she had to lie there, pretending to sleep whilst they had sex. It made Gwendolyn feel sick to her stomach and she couldn't bare it. 

She decided enough was enough and luckily, her parents were quite well off and offered to pay extra to move her rooms. 

She was packing her things up one evening to prepare to move tomorrow when Mildred stumbled inside, obviously drunk. She was wearing a pair of skin tight disco pants with a black bandeau top and a white lace crop top over it. She felt her mouth go dry just looking at her and her heart began to beat faster. She hated how she made her feel. 

"What are you doing?" Mildred asked, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall to steady herself. 

"I'm moving out, Mildred. I don't feel comfortable here." Gwendolyn replied, still packing her clothes. 

"Why not?" The brunette questioned. 

Gwendolyn scoffed and looked up at her. She hated how much she had fallen hook, line and sinker for her. Her stomach did backflips every time they made eye contact. "Because you keep bringing god knows who back here and I don't relish listening to you having sex if I'm quite honest. My parents have paid more for me to go into a better building… who knows, maybe one of your boyfriends can move in now." She said coldly. 

"You're a bitch. Is this because I'm not a lesbian like you?" Mildred cackled, wagging her finger in front of her face. 

"No, Mildred. I don't want to live with a skank and a liar. So I'm moving out." She replied, zipping her suitcase up. 

Mildred scoffed, pretending to not be hurt by her harsh words. "And what if I want you to stay? I'll stop bringing guys here." She said quietly, picking at her nails. 

"I'm sorry Mildred, it's not enough." She snapped. 

"What can I do to make you stay?" Mildred asked, her vulnerability showing. 

"Look, I'm sorry I called you a skank, I was angry. But I can't keep living like this, I have to think of my own happiness." Gwendolyn sighed, turning to look at her again. 

"Please, Gwen…" Her voice cracked. "I don't wanna be alone…"

Gwendolyn saw she was getting upset and couldn't help but feel guilty. 

"Fine. You have a month to sort yourself out or I'm gone." Gwendolyn said, her hands on her hips. 

"Thank you." Mildred smiled softly. "I'm gonna go get something to eat, do you want me to bring you anything back?"