Part 5.

Weeks had passed by and it was the end of the semester already so everyone was preparing to go home for the holidays. 

Mildred's and Gwendolyn's relationship was stronger than ever - Gwendolyn had learnt not to push Mildred too much and Mildred had learnt to open up to Gwendolyn. They had a small group of people that they trusted with the truth about them but they preferred to keep their relationship behind closed doors anyway and away from prying eyes. 

"I don't know how I'm going to cope without you for two weeks." Gwendolyn sighed, zipping her suitcase up. 

"You will be fine, we both will." Mildred grinned as she folded her clothes up to take with her. 

"Where are you staying again?" Gwendolyn asked. "With a friend. I go there every Christmas." Mildred replied. Truthfully, she wasn't staying with a friend. She was going to find a motel and spend the holidays on her own. Not ideal but she was embarrassed because she had no family to go home to. 

"Why don't you come home with me? My parents won't mind you know, they're never in the house long enough to notice anyway." Gwendolyn said, sitting down next to her. 

"I don't want to intrude. Thank you for the offer though." 

"You wouldn't be, I've already cleared it with my mom." Gwendolyn replied, being careful not to push her too much. 

"Honestly, Gwen. It's fine. You are so thoughtful and kind." Mildred smiled, kissing her softly. 

"You have 24 hours if you want to change your mind. Now come on, let's get ready to go out for drinks with the girls for the holidays." Gwendolyn stood up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. 

Mildred had already taken a shower earlier that day so she went to pick out her outfit. She decided on a red corset dress with black mesh along the bottom and under the skirt and mesh sleeves. 

She paired this with some pantyhose and some black platform pumps. 

She got dressed and sat down at their desk/dressing table and began to do her makeup. By the time she had finished doing this, Gwendolyn had finished in the bathroom and came out wearing her underwear. "You look stunning." She smiled, dropping a kiss on the top of Mildred's head. "Don't expect me to keep my hands to myself tonight." She smirked, moving away to get dressed. 

Mildred laughed and took her hair out of the French braids she had put in last night. Once she'd done so, she ran a wide toothed comb through it to give it more volume and tied some of it up before spraying probably more hairspray than necessary. 

"Right, I'm ready." She said, standing up and slipping her shoes on. 

"I'm so tempted just to stay in with you looking like that…" Gwendolyn's mouth dropped open. 

Mildred's long legs were elongated by the shoes she was wearing and her dress hit her mid thigh, her breasts pushed up by the dress. 

"No, we promised. We are going for a few hours. Once we are there we will be fine." Mildred grinned, kissing Gwendolyn softly. 

"Right, I'm gonna pour us a drink while you get ready." She grabbed two solo cups and poured them a healthy measure of vodka and soda. 

Gwendolyn quickly got ready to go out, throwing on a black jumpsuit with an acid wash denim jacket. They downed the rest of their drinks before heading out, getting a cab to the bar. 

As they walked in they spotted their friends who shouted their names. Mildred giggled and tugged on Gwendolyn's hand, leading them over to the table.