Calling

The air seemed to escape your lungs as soon as your lips touch his. Chan's hand is pulling you closer to him, after only a few seconds of your lips being together.

His lips mold with yours, and you feel yourself being taken to a place of bliss.

You reach out to wrap your arms around his neck, wanting to savor every second of this moment. As soon as you touch him he pulls away. You open your eyes immediately confused and deprived.

You begin to notice someone is saying your name. Its Chan. He clears his throat and repeats your name.

"Y/n."

You look up at him, wondering what you did wrong.

"You're phone is ringing."

When you hear those words, the sound of your ringtone reaches your ears as if it hadnt been ringing before.

"My...phone." You blink, coming back down to Earth.

Scrambling for it you answer it without looking at who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mrs. [Y/l/n]. We need you in for work. Dowoon left early and we need you to replace him. The shop is super busy today."

The caller was that of your manager, and you slightly shrivel inside. You were interrupted to be told you need to go back to work.

You try to contain yourself and not scream curses at the sky because one, you are on the phone with your manager, and two, Chan is sitting peacefully next to you.

He seems to be a little agitated, and you assume it's the same reason you are agitated. 

Sighing, you close you eyes and pinch the bridge of your nose.

"Alright. I'll come in. Just give me half an hour."

You hang up the call and glance at Chan.

"I'm sorry...my manager want me to come into the shop today. And she wants me to come in now."

You really wish you didnt have to end the saye but your job is important.

"Okay, I'll come with you. I'm free all day today. I'm okay with waiting with you and watching you work." Chan said gazing into your eyes like he was looking at the night sky.

You blush and look away not trying to hide the smile on your face.

"You dont have to, but I wont mind if you do."

Chan leaned down and pecks your lips softly before standing. He helps you up, and then starts cleaning up. You help him, picking up the food and putting it back in the basket.

You are super upset about being called. You were kissing Chan! You are going to complain to your manager. You were on a date!