Working

It had been a week and a half since you had visited the boys. You had finally gotten a job and it had been the one you wanted.

Working at the boba shop was both funw and tiring. You had to deal with rude customers all the time and today just seemed like one of the days where all the negative people came to order.

You are about to go on break when one more customer shows up. You go to the counter and find a familiar face staring back at you.

"Y/n is you?" Chan asks smiling and leaning down a little to see under your hat.

You smile setting down the napkins you had been holding. 

"Chan! It feels like ages!" Thoughts of what Hannah had said appeared in your mind and you blushed.

"I have break soon you want to talk during break?" You ask wanting to know what had happened that night.

Even though it had been a while ago you haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

"Yeah yeah that would be awesome." His accent rang out and you smile admiringly.

You take his order, completing it before taking your break and following him to a table.

"So how have the practices been going?" You wish you had been going to them. Watching them practice was always the most fun you would have.

"Its been going pretty good. Hannah is very supportive. Everyone loves her." Chan says and you bite your lip.

Everyone always loves Hannah. What's there not to love? But why did those words coming out of Chan's mouth make you sad?

"You know you are still invited to join?" Chan asks and you break from your thoughts.

"Yeah, I know but I just have work. Do you have a practice today?" You want to watch them practice but you never seem to have time.

"We do, maybe after work you could stop by?" Chan asks looking hopeful.

"I'll try to make it." You go through your schedule in your head. You should be free after 2 o'clock si it should be fine to head to JYP afterwards.

"So Chan? Uh question?"

"What is it love?"

You smile shyly and push a hair behind your ear.

"Remember that night a week or so ago. When we got drunk?"

Chan stared at you for a few seconds before he responded.

"I remember it very vividly yes."

"Well what happened, in the car?" You ask sure that it wasnt something too bad. Right?