Walking

On the way there you and Chan, as you have decided to call him, talk about a lot.

"So, you work at JYP as an idol?" You ask looking over at him, not really surprised because of how handsome he looks even with his mask and hat on.

"Well, kinda. My group, StrayKids, hasn't debuted yet." He explains in his beautiful accented voice.

"How many people are in your group?" You ask looking back at the sidewalk in front of you.

"There's nine of us all together." Chan went to continue but as he looked up he seemed to recognize someone and waved.

You looked up and to where he was waving and saw two people waving back at Chan.

They made their way over to you guys and they both glanced at you and then bowed politely, which you did back.

"Y/n, this is Felix and Changbin. Felix, Chang, this is Y/n." Chan said introducing you to them in korean.

You smile shyly and stick out your hand to Felix and then Changbin. "It's nice to meet you. I just met Chan today and he was helping me find my way to my friend's coffee shop."  You explain chuckling nervously.

"You definitely don't look korean, yet you seem very fluent in the language." Felix remarks with a fun smile.

"I am from America, I just moved here yesterday." You say in English with a smile though you only expect Chan to understand.

"Well, welcome to Korea!" Felix says in english, having an Australian accent himself.

You smile and blush lightly. "Thanks."

You all began walking again, you standing next to Chan and Felix, Changbin next to Felix.

"So why did you move to Korea?" Changbin asked and you looked over at him as he spoke.

"Well, I have been in America all my life and I thought I'd try something new. My friend, Hannah, moved here two years ago and I thought I'd come join her." You explain with a smile. These boys made you feel happy and have a bounce in your step.

You talk until you see the coffee shop across the street and cheer. "Thank you! You guys are kind for walking with me."

They all smile and you quickly pull out your phone. "Please if it's not too much trouble, could I have your numbers?"

You looked at Chan when you said this really hoping he would give you his. He took your phone from you with a chuckle and started typing. "Of course we can."

You smiled happily. You won't just have Hannah as a friend now, you have three new ones!

They each took turns putting in their numbers and then waved goodbye. You said goodbye smiling down at your phone as you turned to the street. Today was looking up. You think as you cross the street to Hannah's shop.

Second one! I hope its turning out good!