YOUTUBER LISA

Lisa is still an idol and now  a youtuber. Her  YouTube account is still Lilifilm where she post her dance covers, vlogs and more now she will do a challenge.

Lisa P. O. V

Lisa:Hey lilies we're back for a new video We're gonna do can't say no challenge with my unnies and my hansome brothers Monsta X. Good luck to my money

My unnies were getting ready when I knocks at the door and they said come in and I opened the door slowly and came in and closed the door then they talk while I is putting the camera at the table to film me and my unnies. When done I took the the camera and they all go out from the room and go downstairs and they heared a knock from the door so I opened it and saw my brothers I greet and smiled at them my  brothers did the same.

Lisa:Bye lilies I have three other guests with me to do the challenge I will inform you again when we arrive at the mall bye (sharing her angel like smile then her hand covered the camera)

Then Jennie unnie closed the door and proceeded to walk to the car. And their they opened the radio at the car and sound trip till they arrive at the mall.

I park my car at the mall and took the camera and  opened the car door to go out also my brothers and unnies then we saw three men walking towards our direction smiling that three men were Bambam, Ten and Baekhyun when they already in front of us they greeted us and they move by my side and hug me. When we part hugs I saw them grinning and said nice challenge that's when I knew I'm dead. Then we go inside the mall then I started vlogging. We go inside many shops like Celine, Louis Vitton,and many more and I paid more than thousand and Shownu oppa  made me download a dating app while Jooheon oppa made me download a camera app with filters. Hyungwon and Minhyuk oppa  buy their new phone and I paid. I. M and Wonho oppa buy their cds and game things. Bambam made me call Jinyoung and said I already have a boyfriend which caused many interrogation from Jinyoung eomma Ten made me buy nct merch from sm town and also Baekhyun oppa made me buy exo merch.

Lisa:and their lilies we are done on the challenge Yey!! I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN.
BYE LILIES I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WATCHING. BE HAPPY AND BE SAFE💛

-VLOG ENDS-