Got7 X CEO Lalisa

Lisa P. O. V

I saw the news that Got7 will leave JYP I immediately rush to their dorm and I knock and Jinyoung who has puffy eyes saw me and he immediately hug me while crying then  "Pokpak" Bambam shouted and hug me also crying. The others also hug me crying "hush oppas stop crying now please it hurts me seeing you guys like this you can be on my entertainment" they look up at me while their eyes are twinkling "if its okay with you oppas you can still be in a group with each other in my entertainment, you can still be got7 together" they nod and smile again and we all go out together and go to my ent. Arriving their we saw ateez coming back to the entertainment they saw me and hug me and they froze seeing Got7. Hongjoong and Seonghwa hug Bambam and that's when Bambam cried again. Hyung Hyung Jongho shouted to Yugyeum and he immediately hug Jongho. Oppas are you ready to be in here? I said smiling they shouted "Yes lili" I smiled and  I geeted the guard first and he opened the door then we(ateez got7 and me) all got to the elevator and suddenly ateez said Lisa noona "we are gonna go in our room" San said "OK guys have fun" I said then the trainees immediately greeted me and I said  Esther Yu I will talk with your group later ok" I said smiling she smiled and nod "ok Lalisa unnie" Then I smiled to my oppas and guided them to my office for yhe contract signing I look at them while they are shock at what's inside the contract. Jackson oppa even shouted "WHAT!  We will have a room here" and Bambam shouted "there's no dating ban what what?!" What I said laughing we guys are humans also they smiled and nod, they signed the contract and I smiled and said "welcome Got7 oppas" I will announce it later for now you can go to your room oh wait I will come with you because I will talk at my trainees who I will debut. Follow me oppas we all walk out at my office and got back to the elevator and pointed to 10 floor and we stop to a door and I opened it and we got in and they all look like wild kids who were excitedly running around. Then they bow to me saying thank you. Then they all came to me and hug me then cried again "yah stop crying please oppas" they look at me and smile and I again said welcome they hug me one more time then I said bye.

Fastforward

I knock to the trainees door and opened it and I saw them practicing my lilifilm #1 dance. Then Esther Yu saw me and hi Lisa unnie I smiled and waved Hi guys I have some announcement for you. You guys will debut on February 14th, 2021 Congratulations. I said and they were shock seconds after I was engulfed in a hug by the girls. Congrats again girls do you guys already have a group name? You guys will pick your main vocals, lead vocals, main rappers, lead rappers, main dancers, lead dancers and main visuals. Yessssssssss!!!!!!  They all shouted thank you lisa unnie.
Same as the boy trainees I already announce to them that they are going to debut on February 14th also. "Lisa noona we already have a group name" Song Hyeungjun said "what is it Hyeungjun shi" I ask  "its X1 noona" Kim Yohan answered "oh wow your group name is good do you already have your positions?" I ask "not yet noona" Son Dongpyu answered "oh ok how about your stage names?" I ask again "its already done noona" Kim Wooseok answered. We will discussed this later ok enjoy your free time guys and enjoy your journey and always look back where you started ok! Yes noona Fighting!