𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11

"Truth or dare Kate." Stacy turned towards Kate with a really bad hair-raising face.

"How about I go for a truth for the second time." She replied letting out an evil grin.

"Is it true that you did some magic to make that glass boy fall for you?" Stacy said. And I laughed at the top of my voice.

"GOD HELL NO." she shouted. "That guy stinks like pea and he even wear braces plus he looks like he never do anything to improve his abs or muscles."

"You know that it was just a joke." I told her.

"Yeah I know." Kate replied.

"Now it's your turn little miss book worm." Stacy turned toward me with the same expressing as she turned towards Kate. "Truth or dare."

"Hum funny isn't it." Stacy said.

"What." I replied her back.

It guess that Stacy is trying to make this thing worse that it looks with her evil face like a villain.

The dare I got was the worst thing I could ever thought of. Doing in this house. Stacy dared me to get into mom and dad's room and steal mom clothes. To add to that she wants me to wear them and put them back. Nevertheless that dare meant stealing but I can't do that in one or the other way.

Our truth or dare game took so long to end up my bed messed with the pizza boxes and the soda cans. This was going to take up time for cleanup but I should do this right now because I don't want my room to be ended up smelling like a pizza shop.

The night went by unhurriedly. We had enough time to finish our sleepover. Everyone was tired after the walk at the park so we took the empty pizza boxes and the vacant soda cans downstairs to the bin. We cleaned up the mess and I told them I will make some hot chocolate because of the chilly night.

The two sat on the counter and started looking all across the house.

"Your house looks so huge." Kate said.

"It doesn't seems huge to me." I responded.

I thought to ask the twofold if we can do something after the chocolate but I know they won't like it because either I or they aren't in a mood for all of this.

Tomorrow is Sunday and we are just planning to stay home and some bake something for mom and dad when they got back.

It was Stacy's idea but it really sounds good because dad like these kind of food more than mom. Mom always complains and say that this kind of stuff got a lot sugar in it so she doesn't like to trouble them.