CHAPTER 7

High school was not hard around at this time. I kept my reputation on and I never thought to lose it or neither ruin it. I kept on aiming my goals the way I wanted it to be.

I know that I'm going to have a great time around this year with Kate around me. Negative thoughts kept on coming but I ignored them as fast as I could.

Emily has been nice today. But I just can't stand in front of a person who hated me through my life. My anger just rise up like boiling water every time someone who hated me is trying to be a good person.

I thought that this was going to be difficult. But it was not difficult and I felt that it was my thoughts which was bringing me down.

My life was not like the perfect life of any other girls. Even thought it was not the same, I enjoyed my simple and quite life. Some thought I was going to be the popular chick and I knew the reason for all the hatred when a letter came at my home, personally named for me.

Dear Syrah,

I did not wanted to tell you about this, but I need to tell you because the truth will change the situation one day. If I leave it behind and lie to you, you won't understand the current situation or neither who I am.

The first day you moved we all ignored you for good and we all hated you for a reason. Maybe you think it was Mike's fault which lead to all of this. But no it wasn't. Mike and I have known each other for some time. We chatted very day and I felt happy about you and Mike moving here. The day he sent me a picture of yours, I was glad that you were a beautiful girl.

I showed the picture to everyone and they all started liking her by the first look. I told Mike everything about it just after the day. Mike was not happy to hear about it. He told me that he don't want your life to be ruined. He told me he preferred the perfect you as a brother.

He even mentioned that he was lucky to have a smart and kind sister. All he wanted was her smart sister to stay smart and not to lose herself. And mike planned to ignore you on the first day because if he didn't all the popularity will run over you and he didn't want you to lose your good  education.

He didn't want you to be ended up the girl who date every boy and go to night club in short dresses. I swear when you started becoming popular you started getting addicted to those things and you tend to forget about the real you. I've been all threw this.

Pleases Syrah don't be angry and never tell Mike anything about this until the truth comes out of Mike. I'm so sorry Syrah and I do not hate you. We're trying to protect you.