Introduction

WARNING
This book is being rewritten. Chapter 2 has been deleted for reconstruction. However, chapter 1 has been rewritten and completed. You may read that.

If you do end up doing that, it's suggested you don't read past the rewritten version of chapter 1 as any chapters after it will not correspond to it.

Consider this as a new book. Chapter 2 will be published and new chapters will be published after accordingly.

The song I attached reminds me of online friendship in general, which is why I attached it considering the book plot. Specifically the line "How can you miss someone you've never met? Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet."

That's what so beautiful about online friendship. Even though it has its risks, meeting someone you otherwise wouldn't have met in your town or city or even country is such a beautiful opportunity. Especially when you get along with them and would even call them a friend or a best friend. It proves you can build that kind of bond with someone without having to meet them in person. Without having to verbally talk to them, not necessarily.

It's beautiful.

Warning

TW?: This book will contain a vague description of weaponry such as guns (specifically a rifle). The description of it is very brief, however I wasn't sure if this counts as a trigger warning so I wanted to add it in just in case. Also a very brief implication of death. Although no one dies I swear, this book is wholesome with some drama. It will all make sense after you read the first few paragraphs of the book 😅

• • •

This book is inspired by a true story. My friend found the love of her life through video games. Despite it working out for her, it was still very dangerous.

Be aware of who you are talking to online. If you ever feel threatened, disturbed, or violated by anyone you meet online remember to block, report, ignore, or leave the game entirely. Be safe and stay aware!

Other ships will be mentioned and used in this book. It is advised you are fine with other ships and potentially rare pairs.

I encourage readers to correct me with any grammar errors that are detected. I wish to make my book as understandable as possible and correcting me helps me achieve this. Thank you.

Description

KingExplosionMurder120 and ProDeku1 have been online friends for nine years now. Throughout that time, the seventeen-year-olds have grown as close as best friends in person could be. They were a duo that was almost always seen together online playing video games. They've created quite the reputation. They were hated by those they've destroyed in gaming of all sorts and awed by those who befriended them or admired them as a powerful duo. Whatever the case may be, they were unstoppable together.

However, despite nine years of digital friendship, neither of them revealed their identity to the other. ProDeku1 has not a clue as to who hid behind KingExplosion's profile and vice versa. And that was simply because neither of them bothered asking what the other looked like. It didn't matter to them.

Of course, they've talked about meeting up in person one day but that was saved for later into the future. When they were adults, since their current lives were much too busy. Unfortunately, life had other plans.

Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou meet for the first time more than once. What once started out to be a mutually neutral exchange of strangers turned into a flame of hatred and rivalry.

Only they don't realize that it's their childhood online best friend that they're hating on.

Until...

~~~~~~~

Enjoy the book! <3

(This book is not complete and may still be under editing)