6: P O P Q U I Z ?

evelyn's pov:

I studied all the way to school, being now well prepared. The quiz was in the first lecture so i ran into the halls to reach the classroom so i would get extra time to prepare. As i was running people kept greeting me, smiling at me and giving me the O's. I wonder how that happened. i didn't really wanna be famous in my school because then people would start to ponder and creep about my backstory. Many people would kill for the attention that i was getting right now but Well,  I obviously didn't want any attention drawing to my Family, THE O'BRIENS.

As i passed down the corridors, there i spotted the Barbie wannabe, surrounded by her "gAl PaLs" as she called them but i would describe them more as Minions. Charlotte jerked her head towards me and eyeballing me with a furious look on her red face,completely obvious she was angry. Guess she had not forgotten about that incident in the cafeteria. She kept watching me intensely as i made my way to the math classroom.

Louis was already in his chair, which was right ahead mine. I spoke no word and sat down behind him, slowly taking off my bag. He uttered a "hi" but not directed towards me. He was on a call. He didn't seem so happy at the caller and he kind of ignored my presence i think. I shouldn't be listening but i was far too curious.

"Not right now, im in school" he says. "why did u call me anyway huh? its not like u remembered me a few months ago." he frowns at his phone. "Stop calling me." his anger ended the call.

FUCK. He noticed me listening. His fierce face turned around to face me. I was quick enough to put on my airpods. He whispered something, keeping his eyes locked onto mine. I was too scared to meet his eyes but as crazy as i am,i did meet his eyes.

i removed one airpod and asked, "Huh? you said something to me?"

"i said did you hear my conversation?" him giving me an intimidating look.

"What conversation? what are you talking about "

he just nodded and looked back ahead.

we pretended to be cool and all but i knew he was sad. i could also read people like a book and i knew when someone was lying to me.I guess its one of the plus points of me a Scorpio star sign.

A/N: AYEEEEEE,WHERES MY SCORPIO GANG ATTTTT? sry,back to the story haahahha

The teacher then entered through the door and started with the quiz.

40 mins into the quiz:

it was time for the teacher to take away our papers but the out of nowhere Charlotte burst out.

"SIR, EVELYN WAS COPYING THE PAPER FROM LOUIS" She yelled. Everyone's faces turned towards me.

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,SIR SHE CLEARLY IS LYIING.DO U HAVE PROOF CHAROLETTE"I screamed in frustration.

"LOUIS DOES DOESN'T HE" She said smirking at Louis.

My face jerked towards Louis.

"uhm- wha- YES-?" he said,it sounded more like a question but Charlotte cut him off.

"YOU SEE NOW,MR.HARRIS? LOUIS AGREES TOO"

"I- UH-" Louis spoke out but immediately shut his mouth.

"SIR,I SWEAR I DID NOT,LOUIS-"I said,disappointed.

"OKAY ENOUGH CLASS. MS.DAVIS PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEAT. I will not take any decisions until i check the paper but all 3 of you have detention after school for disturbing the class during pop quiz."

A/N: What will happen during detention? will Y/N and Louis actually become friends, or will they turn into rivals? What limits will Charlotte cross to put you down? Will Louis finally give in.... or will he side up with Charlotte? So many questions.....but lucky for you....Your in this story for the long run.

XOXO LOVES.

PIYA.