15: A I R P L A N E

Okay so this is a time skip to the day of the trip. Y/n and Louis hate each other more, or at least that's what they want each other to think. Anywayy on with the storyyyy. Oh and sorry for making y'all wait so much, its just the usual school yk.

Y/n's pov:
"Y/n IF YOU DONT GET THE FUCK UP, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! "
I flinched at the sudden yelling. I groaned and squint my eyes in the light only to see a dressed up Ivory before me. "Ivy! Oh my gosh stop screaming at 4 in the morning and why the hell are you here?" 
" wow- did you completely just forgot the part where i slept over at your house last night because we are going to germany today!"

"Ugh dammit I completely forgot, how much time do we have?"

"We have 45 mins before the bus leaves! And its literally 15 mins from your house sooo if you don't hurry up, they are going to leave without us! im already dressed up sooo"

I groaned once again and got up from the bed. I stretched and yawned and then saw Ivy giving me the death stare.

Ugh fineee,i thought as i rolled my eyes at her. she put both her hands on her waist and stared me down until i started walking towards the bathroom. she's so controlling omg-

Within half an hour, i got dressed up. We had to wear our school uniforms so we don't get lost or something. I layered my outfit with puffy jacket as i watched Ivy do the same. We picked up our suitcases as we walked down the white, long, marble stairs.

"awww you girls look so prettyyyy! Let me quickly grab you a snack and take a picture for memories!" My mom exclaimed. Me and Ivy smiled at her wholesome reaction.

She gave us both a waffle as we quickly put it in our mouths. I hugged my mom goodbye and my dad wasn't home. Not even at 4 in the morning but that's fine i guess. I was used to it and I understand he has to work.

Ivory and i quickly jumped into the backseat of my car as the chauffeur started driving. We talked randomly as we arrived at the bus stop.

We got down to see numerous students in their school uniforms, listening to the teacher's instructions. We sneakily joined in. Making sure nobody knew we were late. We joined the line and heard the teacher going on and on about room safety, and no doing nasty stuff in the given rooms and all that.

Then i saw someone towering behind me as i heard his voice, deep and raspy. "You were late....."

I turned around to face the tall boy standing behind me. Louis. His hair were ruffled, his tie was neat and the first 3 buttons of his shirt were open. God that was hot. I felt something flutter in my stomach as his and my eyes locked.

"Don't start now, partridge " I responded.

He was about to say something but got cut off when the teacher said "everybody on the bus now!"

and we sat down. Me and Ivy obviously sat together. We talked, watched movies , vibed to songs and slept. we finally arrived the airport at 8am. Checking in and all took 2 hours so it was now 10am. The plane was 3 hours and 35 mins long.

we started boarding in and took our seats. Mine and Ivory's was on the right side of the plane. I somehow convinced Ivory to let me sit on the window seat, as  was just getting settled in, Ivory spoke, " Y/n, ill just be back from the washroom alright?" i nodded as she headed to the washrooms. 

i was just surfing through a marvel meme page when someone plopped down on the seat besides me. "hey ivory watch this meme, AHAHAHA" i laughed , turning the phone to my left to show her the meme. "AHAHA THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY" a male voice laughed. Perhaps Louis.

i jerked my head towards him with furrowed eyebrows, confused. " why are you sitting here?" 

"Ivory told me to sit here until she talks about something to Will." he said, eyeing the seat, two rows behind ours. 

"i also wanted to apologize. i know i've been an asshole-" he added but i cut him off.

"finally we agree on something."

"just hear me out, im trying to apologize here"

"mhm" i mumbled.

"im sorry." he blurted out.

"ok" i said, uninterested.

"ok? that's all you have to say?"

"uh- yeah"

"tell me you forgive me..."

"what if i don't?"

"i'll make you" he replied with a smirk.

"and how will you do that Partridge?" i smirked back

WERE WE FLIRTING?!?! IM INTERNALLY SCREAMINGGGGGGGG

His eyes flickered down to my lips, he stared at that for minimum 3 seconds. He licked his own lips and his gaze found itself staring back into my eyes. I refused to look at his lips but my body betrayed me. my eyes traveled across his face. He had perfectly chiseled jawline, sharp cheekbones. His nose was in the perfect structure while his cheeks were flustered pink.

We batted our eyelashes in sync and without noticing, we were both leaning in. I did want to kiss him. More than anything right now. The shocking thing was that he was leaning in too. Our lips were almost brushing against each other as he closed his eyes.

our noses were now touching. Suddenly we heard a teacher say "ANNOUNCEMENT!" we quickly pulled apart. SHIT I WAS SO EMBARRASSED. i avoided his eyes and i think he did too. i tried my best to pay attention to the teachers announcement.

"THE PLANE IS NOW ABOUT TO TAKE OF! kindly remain stationed in your seats."

oh god. I was stuck with Louis for the rest of the plane ride! me and louis looked at each other in more of an 'oh no' look. i turned around to face ivory and she looked me as she winked and smiled from ear to ear, giving me a thumb's up.

ugh that bitch had planned this. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE A 3 HOUR FLIGHT WITH HIM AFTER WE ALMOST KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

i looked back at him and gave him a fake smile as he smiled weakly in return.

ugh DAMN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: so yeah, that was basically the spice i had been planning for a long timeeeee! more spice will be present on the tripped AHAHAHAAHAHHAHA.
Btw,I think this is the longest I ever wrote a chapter lmfaoo ANYWAYSS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K VIEWS WTHHH.

and i really am sorry for all the late updatessss DHJDBBLS.

SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE ;)

ILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Piya.