Confession

Nishinoya were mumbling something. He then looks at you. Silence filled the air. You were still hiding your face with your fringe. Nishinoya smiles weakly. He walks towards you and pulls you out of the gym.

The other members watches the both of you as you left with him. They just stood there speechless.

The two of you were out of the school the next moment. Nishinoya were still dragging you. You tried to break free but Nishinoya's grip is too strong. "N-Nishinoya San? Where are you bringing me to?!"

Nishinoya finally lets go of your hand. He looks at you,  watching your every movement. You didn't how to react. He sigh. He walkeda little bit more and looks at the riverbank nearby.

"Hey, (first name)-chan.. How do you know the gra.... I mean Oikawa?" Nishinoya still continues staring at the riverbank.

"Oikawa... Oh you mean t-that guy yesterday?" Nishinoya nods his head. "Well... I... I guess we met yesterday by accident."

Nishinoya turns to look at you. "Are you sure? You're no....." Nishinoya was cut off by a loud cheerful voice.

"OH (FIRST NAME)-CHAN AND.... oh its just Karasuno's libero..." Oikawa came, running towards us. Closely, behind him was another guy.

Nishinoya glares at the two. "What are you doing here? Can't you see that I'm talking to her?!"

"Hm? You were? Whatever~ Just let me borrow (first name)-chan for a while okay? Iwachan can just wait for me. I won't take long~" With that, Oikawa pulled you to somewhere.

"Hey!!! Don't leave just like that!!!"Nishinoya shouted but the guy called 'Iwachan' just stood there, grumpily as he let out a sigh.

Oikawa pulled you off to somewhere. Somewhere close but cannot be seen by Nishinoya and 'Iwachan'.

"O-Oikawa San?"

Oikawa looks at you. "Tooru.... Call me Tooru,"

"T-Tooru...?" You stuttered. He smiles and nod, gesturing you to go on. You bit your lower lips. "Er.... Why did you bring me here?"

Tooru's drop his smiling face. His face is more serious now. He walked towards you and grabs both of your wrist gently. "I want you to go out with me."

You didn't know how to react. You wanted to take it as a joke but couldn't as he seems really serious about it. You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"(First name)-Chan.. I really love you. Please go out with me," Tooru make himself clear this time. Light streak of blush appears on his cheeks.

"I... I can't.. I mean, we barely know each other!" You shrugged, but notice a small smile forming on his lips.

"You don't have to worry about that. We actually met before but I doubt you remember it. But if you don't believe me, we can create new memories together!!" He grins.

"I know Tooru?! When?! How did I not know about this?" You tried to think about the past but can't seem to remember anything about Tooru.

Tooru looks at you, waiting for your answer. You were about to say sorry but was cut off. "I know!! How about we try going out together for just one week? After the trial, you give me your answer! Is that okay with you?" Tooru says it enthusiastically.

You let off a weak smile and nods. You decided to give it a try afterall.

"So (first name)-Chan~ We'll start from now okay?" Tooru pecks your cheek.

You blushed slightly. At that moment, nothing crossed your mind. Not even Nishinoya. Your mind only thinks about one thing, that is, Tooru.

Little did you know that two pairs of eyes were watching you two. Tooru notice it though but goes on adding fuel to the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomen~ Was really busy with school. But since I'm on a mini trip, I might as well spend the time to write this!

Basically I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Simi-Chan because he/she gave me an idea on how to continue this ^^

So as usual, comment, vote, or anything yeah? Thanks~ *winks*