Mini meeting

MEANWHILE, BEHIND A TREE.

"Damn it, that Grand King..... He is so dead!! I'm gonna stop him from going further!!" Nishinoya clenched his fist tightly.

Iwaizumi just sigh. "Do whatever you want... It doesn't concern me anyway."

Nishinoya stormed towards you and Oikawa. You still didn't realise though. That was when you heard rustling sound. You turn only to see a furious Nishinoya behind you.

Oikawa let out a small smirk. "Heh. What do you want Ni~ shi~ no~ ya~?" He links arm with you only to see Nishinoya even more infuriated.

"Let go off her!! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Me? Let go off (first name)-Chan? Why? She's mine you know~" Tooru smiles and gives you another small peck.

"You bastard!!!! You don't even know her!!"

Nishinoya were burning by then. You don't have any idea on what is happening, but, one thing for sure is, you have never seen Nishinoya acting like this before.

"Hm? I don't know her? But I actually know her way earlier and longer than you~" Tooru shrug.

You just remain silent as they continue their seemingly endless quarell. You want to stop them but couldn't seem to think on how you should do it. You can't seem to stand seeing them quarell though. That was when Tooru said something.

"Just that? How do you want to be hers when you don't even know how much hatred she have towards the little giant? She never even say anything from elementary school to you before right?" Tooru seems more serious now.

Nishinoya couldn't say anything. All he does is looked at the ground with a troubled expression.

But what struck you in your mind was the incident back in elementary school. You begin to tremble.

You release yourself from Tooru and crouch down. "No..!! D-Don't remind me about that!! Please...~" You covers your face with your hands as tears roll down your cheeks.

You didn't know what expression was shown on Nishinoya and Tooru face but all you know is an arm wrapped around you.

"Don't care about them. Just calm down. You don't have to remember whatever just happen to you in the past if you don't want to." The voice wasn't Tooru or Nishinoya. You never hear that voice before but it really calms you down.

"Thank... you..." You whispered. The world around you begins to turn dark as you fall to the ground.

TIMESKIP~

You woke up, only to see the same riverbank. But you were now on the bench. You look at both side only to see a tense atmosphere between Nishinoya and Tooru.

The two finally notice that you were awake. Tooru were hugging you tight while Nishinoya just look away. You look around, still wondering who that person is. "Nishinoya San, Tooru, who was that guy from before?"

Nishinoya just look at the riverbank, not glancing at you at all. "That was Iwaizumi..."

Iwaizumi? Who the hell is that?

"Yeah... Iwachan already left though." Tooru add on.

"Iwachan? Oh the guy earlier on!" You then remember about the other guy earlier on.

Nishinoya stands up. "Whatever, I'm just gonna go back to school to get my bag. See ya tomorro...."

"NISHINOYA SENPAI~!!!! YOU WEREN'T BACK SO WE THOUGHT WE WOULD FIND YOU HERE and...... WHY IS THE GRAND KING HERE?!?!?!" The familiar orange haired boy came running towards us.

Tanaka San and Kageyama were there too. "Hah? Why is Oikawa hugging (last name) Chan?!" Tanaka began giving Oikawa his intimidating look.

Nishinoya ignored Tanaka's question and his the bag from Hinata. "Let's go guys...." Nishinoya left.

Tanaka and Hinata start pestering Nishinoya to tell them. But, Kageyama just stare at Oikawa until we were no longer seen.

TO THE FOUR OF THEM~

"Noya san! Are you really okay with that?"

"Nishinoya Senpai~ Are they together?"

"Dumbass Hinata!! Stop asking the obvious!!"

The three were very noisy. But they know something is not right. Nishinoya wasn't his usual self. He just stay silent as he clenched his fist tight. "I'm gonna get some 'Gari Gari'..." Nishinoya mumbles before entering the store.

The three stays outside and start holding a mini meeting.

"Okay guys. Lets discuss a plan for the 'lets make Nishinoya better!!'. Any suggestion is welcome" Tanaka looks at the two kouhai.

Hinata raise his hand. "How about we ask Kiyoko san to make him better?"

"Dumbass. That's imposs-...." Kageyama got cut off.

"That's a great idea!!! Anyone disagree? No? Ok good~!! Lets do this tomorrow~" Tanaka grins.

Kageyama sigh and mumble. "This is stupid..."

And with that, the mini meeting ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha that mini meeting!! XD okay anyway, I totally imagined Nishinoya being angry and saying things like bastard... Did you imagine it too?

So anyway, Iwaizumi calm all of you reader san? Cool! I just add Iwaizumi into your harem~ Nishinoya, Tooru or Iwaizumi... which will you choose?

Now, remember to comment, vote or follow okay?