Suprise, Suprise...✓

A lot has happened. What? You will find out later (so read it carefully)

Interviewer (Int): "Speaking of romance..Tom"

Tom: "Yes .."

Int: "how is it going between you and y/n?"

The whole audience starts to scream.

RDJ: "don't tell to much!"

Tom laughs: "no, it's going great. She is just a amazing and super nice person. And i'm so lucky that she is in my life."

Int: "where is she now?"

Tom: "she is in London."

Int: "so she is in London now. (Tom nods) How is it to be in a relationship while you're famous and have to travel a lot?"

Tom: "its difficult. But when we filmed Captain America Civil War, we spent a lot of time with my best friend Harrison. She helped me a lot there, and it was a great experience. Then we went together to the premiere, for example, London. Then I had to go back to America for the press tour around America, which is now almost over. And she's London with my parents doing something."

Int: "How long haven't you seen each other?"

Tom: "2 months and 6 days."

The audience: "Naww"

Tom: "yeh, I miss her a lot"

RDJ: "the saddest part of all is that he was stuck with me for 1 month."

Everyone laughs

Tom: "that's difficult too"

Int: "Okay, we are almost done with the commic con. But we're going to play another game."

He picks up headphones from behind the sofa where RDJ and Tom are sitting.

Int: "Tom is going to set this up and then Robert is going to say a sentence and then you have to guess the sentence. Robert you know what to say."

RDJ: "yess"

Tom: "okay, thank you."

Tom puts down his microphone and puts on the headphones. There is loud music on so he starts dancing. The audience laughs and takes pictures.

RDJ: "Tom, can you hear me?"

Tom: "WHAT?"

RDJ: "he can't hear me. Alright lets start."

Tom: 👍🏻

RDJ: "Your"

Tom: "More!"

RDJ: "no, Your"

He points his finger at Tom.

Tom: "Your! My?"

RDJ: "Yes! Okay, girlfriend!"

Tom: "WhAt?"

RDJ: "GIRFRIEND"

Tom: "FULLFRIEND?"

The audience laughs.

RDJ laugh: "no, GIRL ... FRIEND!"

ToM: "girlfriend"

RDJ: "yes okay, is"

Tom: "IS!"

RDJ: "BehIND"

Tom: "Be what?"

RDJ: "BEHIND"

Tom: "behind?"

RDJ nod: "you!"

Tom: "ZOO!"

everyone laughs hard, Tom too.

RDJ: "you!" He points his finger at Tom.

Tom: "Me?!"

RDJ: "YES! SAY THE ENTIRE SENTENCE NOW!"

Tom: "OKAY! My girlfriend is .... behind me?"

He takes off his headphones.

Tom: "my girlfriend is behind me?"

Tom looks behind him. The audience starts to shout. You walked on stage. You have a great smile or your face. Tom can't believe his eyes. He lowers his microphone and runs towards you. He gives you a big hug. He picks you up and spins you around. The fans are going crazy.

You: "I missed you so much!"

Tom puts you down.

Tom: "I missed you too."

He kisses you. You both have a big smile on your face. The fans are crying out. You pull of the kiss. You walk to the sofas. But first you grab a microphone and turn it on.

You: "Hi guys."

The audience is screaming. You smile and walk to the couch. You shake RDJ's hand.

You: "thanks Robert!"

You sit on the couch next to Tom.

Tom: "Robbert knew?"

RDJ: "yes, Robert knew."

Tom lets his microfoon fall to the ground and walks away.

You: "no, come sit with us again."

Tom sits next to you and lays his hand on your thigh.

Tom: "what are you doing here"

You: "well i came here to surprise you, and something else."

Tom: "I'm losing my mind right now."

He places his elbow on his thigh and puts his hands in his head.

You: "oh, I also brought haz."

Tom: "WhAt?"

You look behind the stage. The audience begins to cheer.

You: "Harrison come." You wave with your hand.

He walks from behind the stage to you and Tom.

Tom: "hey mate, good to see you!"

He gives him a hug. And sits next to you again. Haz is behind the sofa.

Tom: "how did you survive this? Believe me guys, they can't be together for 1 minute and there's war."

Everyone laughs.

You: "he almost poisoned me bc how much sugar he put into my coffee."

Haz takes your microphone from your hands.

Haz: "that's not true."

Tom: "You idiots."

Everyone laughs and Haz walks back to the back stage.

Tom: "What just happend?!"

He puts his arm around your shoulder. You smile and answer some more questions and then it's over. Later in the afternoon he meets more fans and takes pictures with them.

Timeswap by Tom's house in Atlanta.

Tom: "I can't believe you're here. Now tell me the real reason you're here."

You chuckle.

You: "well, I'm here for the audition.."

Tom: "no way, you made it to the final audition!"

You laugh. Tom lifts you up and spins you around. He stops and he gives you a kiss on the lips. Then he hops around the room.

Tom: "my girl is going to be in a final audition! Yessss!"

You burst out laughing.