A Never Ending Story

1 and half a year later.

June 28, 2017.  In a LA hotel. It's been about 1 and a half years since the accident. A year where a lot has happened. You shot spider-man Homecoming and today is the premiere. You are standing in front of the mirror in a beautiful dark blue dress. You look at yourself. Your makeup and hair is all done. You think about what happened and how much you worked. You bet tired, have one last shot and then you finally go on holiday with your great love. You hear a door open and close. You turn around and sigh with relief. There he is, Tom. In a dark blue suit. He's staring at you.

You: 'so. What do you think?' You said calmly.

He looks up and down your body. He smiles.

Tom: 'You look amazing. Wow. '

You also smile and slowly walk towards him. He then puts his hands on your hips and pulls you in for a kiss. You pul of the kiss smiling and put your arm around his neck.

Tom: 'I can't believe that this is happening.'

You: 'yeah, we made it. Our dream came true in the best way ever. '

Tom: 'a lot of shit happened since we've met at school.

you: 'yeah. Fortunately, the perpetrators are in prison. We no longer suffer from that. And I'm happy that you're okay. '

Tom: 'well i'm happy that you're okay too. And that I can experience this with you is the happiest thing I have ever experienced. And that you've been there for me when I was struggling. And that you have always believed in it, no matter what.'

You: 'I feel the same way'

You have the biggest smile on your face.

You: 'remember that day in the park, when we're just friends. And I said to you: "Imagine the red carpet, The name of the movie with your name on it, screaming fans bc they want an autograph and working with marvel's most famous actors."

Tom: 'yes, in I said: "yeah, IMAGINE'

We both chuckle.

You: 'It's crazy that that is about to happen and is happened.'

Tom: 'yeah, today is the day'

You: 'today is the day'

He pulls you in for another kiss before you leave the hotel on your way to the world premiere of Spider-Man Homecoming.
-
You walk out hand in hand and see 2 fences. Behind those iron fences are standing screaming fans. You walk over and take selfies and sign some autographs. Then you were sent to the car by security. You take Tom's hand and step into the car seat carefully, you don't want a lot of wrinkles in your dress. The car starts to drive to go to the location of the premiere. Tom's stunt double is also in the car wearing the Spider-Man suit. Because of course Tom cannot take off the suit in the car in 1 minute and then put on his neat suit. That is why first his stunt goes double out of the car, then we wait. Then he comes back into the car and we take the other suit that is already in the car. Then Tom takes it and then gets out of the car. But now you sit and talk about the premiere. I look outside for a moment.

Tom: 'are you nervous?'

I look at him: 'yes, but this is the world premiere so yeah. But I'm so exited.'

He puts a arm over your shoulder and hugs you and gives a few kisses on your head. You chuckle. When you arrive you see a lot of people, but really a lot of people. There were a lot of fans screaming when the car stopped. After that his stunt double got out of the car and did some entertainment.

You: 'holy, this is insane.'

Tom: 'I know right.'

"It's so cool" you said when you look outside. Of course they cannot see y'all because of the shuttered car. You smile at Tom and see that he is staring.