Eren Can What!? [Part 1]

[Requested by FantasyWorld12, thanks for the request, I was running out of ideas but I'll try to update❤]

[Also, I haven't watched Season 4 because I don't have the time or motivation to do it.. So this will be my personal AU or Fanon. Hope this doesn't bother you.]

While they were all talking to get their mind off what they just watched, Kaito came busting in with a 3 meter titan that was tied up and basically not moving at all. It's mouth was sealed shut and it's arms and legs were tightly secured. "Holy shit, what the hell!?" Jean exclaims. "Unfortunately, the future soldiers have to go.. Say goodbye everyone." Evelyn informs.

The future soldiers said goodbye to the cast, hoping to see each other again soon before dissapearing through the portal. "Anyways, we need Eren." Kaito laughs nervously. "Me? Why me?" Eren asks with a confused expression. "Well, Alice and Melody are resting and we don't want to disturb them but we need to get this information for commander." Evelyn explains.

"And what exactly do you need him for?" Mikasa asks protectively. "We need him to translate." Kaito shrugs. "Translate what?" Sasha asks. They opened the seal covering the titan's mouth and it began making incoheret noises that no normal human would be able to understand. "Oh, you caught a sassy one didn't you?" Eren comments, putting down his drink and walking towards the titan who began to shout and make noises again.

"Oh this little piece of shit really wants to die.." Eren growls. Everyone looked at him, very, very confused. "We want to know weather it wants to be human again or not." Kaito says. Eren rolls his eyes and relunctantly asks: "Human turn serum again?" Which got a few snorts but mainly noises of confusion. The titan's eyes widened and it got louder.

"You noisy bitch." Eren scoffs. "It said yes." He informs to Evelyn and Kaito before walking back to Levi's side. "Alright, thanks!" Kaito smiles, taking the titan back and leaving to go see the commander. "What did you just do dear?" Carla asks. "He spoke to the titan." Grisha smiles. Silence was heard for a few seconds. "HE WHAT!?" Nearly everyone yelled. "Since when!?" Hange practically screams. "Uhm, I found out a week ago?" Eren replies.

"Wait, did you master both?" Zeke asks. "Yeah, I mastered the verbal and telepathy language." Eren replies. "This..is amazing.." Erwin comments. "Jesus Christ, I never knew titan communication existed." Farlan adds with a laugh. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Armin asks. "I was tired and I forgot." Eren sighs. "Does that mean Alice and Melody also can talk to titans?" Isabel asks curiosly.

"Mhm, they normally play uno with the titans." Evelyn replies. "You can play Uno with titans?" Connie asks. "Yeah, it's very amusing watching them." Evelyn chuckles. "Can anyone else talk to titans?" Marco asks. Everyone shook their heads, no. Except for Grisha and Zeke but that was obvious. "Okay, we promise there's no secrets between us right?" Armin asks. "No.." Everyone shook their heads. "Well, at least I tried.." Armin sighs dissapointedly.

[Sorry this was short, I'll try to make part 2 longer. Stay safe my dear readers❤]