Reacting To What The Future Soldiers Do On Their Free Time

"Well, since your all so interested in the future, we'll show you some clips from it." Alice said, powering on the screen once more.

"We interviewed the Future Soldiers and we got some funny moments out of them, here you go." Kaito says as the screen starts

The future version of Annie and Eren were sitting on 2 chairs.

"So remember that one time I had to stop you from killing Reiner?" Annie asks.

"Huh? I don't know what your talking about~" Eren smiles innocently with a creepy aura around him.

"Eren, you really need to stop doing that.." Annie shivers.

"Ahahaha~ Calm down, it's not like anyone had just died or anything." Eren giggles innocently.

"Eren, what the fuck?" Jean asks.

Eren shrugs in reply.

"That's really creepy.." Almost everyone mutters.

"Stop, please..anyways, here's a picture of the incident." Annie says as a picture appears.

" Annie says as a picture appears

"Oh My God, Historia's face.." Connie snorts.

"She's like 'These are the people who saved humanity'?" Sasha jokes, that got a good laugh out of everyone.

"What had Reiner said to make Eren so angry?" Bertoldt asks.

"Not sure, but Armin is too pure.." Hange says, everyone agrees with her making the blonde boy blush.

"You look so beautiful in that dress Historia~" Ymir flirts. Historia blushes hard and hides her face in her hands.

"This is another scene from the war. Basically, Reiner is the one leading the other side that Eren is fighting and this is their fight." Avelyn says.

(A/N: I made the video but unfortunately wattpad won't allow people to add their own videos so here's my best description. Song used: Someone Gets Hurt Reprise.)

Eren, Reiner, and Levi was standing in the ruins of what looks like a town.

"You see, there's a thing with people like you." Eren starts.

"You think everybody loves you when everybody actually hates you." He finished with a grin.

"You made me like this!" Reiner exclaims angrily.