sir?~

*•. chapter 12 .•*
————————————————————————
date: november 21

"what was that for?" hajime laughed while walking side by side by nagito. as soon as they saw their door in sight, nagito walked faster than hajime which left him confused.

why is he..? this is uncharacteristic for him... hajime thought, but got shaped out of his thoughts by a door clicking open which meant that nagito opened the door by now.

as soon as he went in, he heard an unrealistic complaint from the albino after he locked their door. "fucking stupid ass bunny. why the FUCK were we here anyways? this isn't something about some hope fragments. and i—" the albino stopped as soon as he heard the door lock and looked at hajime who was just standing there.

"...hhheeeyyy~" hajime cooed which got a middle finger from the albino and plopped down onto the soft bed. "shut UP." he heard the albino saying which made hajime stiffle a giggle at the un-composed albino on the bed.

"this a side i never saw you at." hajime cooed again, which earned a growl from nagito.

"can you shut the fuck up for a god damn SECOND, jesus fucking christ." nagito said putting a pillow in front of his face, while hajime was in the middle of still exploring their temporary room.

"can i sit on the bed?"

"fuck no."

"please~"

"n—"

"please, sir?" hajime lowly and scratchy cooed towards the albino.

and that's when nagito for REAL lost his composure. he knew hajime was a flirt, a realllly good flirt. but, who knew that he could accidentally turn on nagito the slightest bit by like THAT? he was speechless and his eyes widen and threw the pillow that was on his face towards hajime.

"what the fuck?!" nagito yelled at hajime, and for once hajime was smirking a lot more than usual at the albino. realizing that he got an effect out of the albino by calling him that.

"awww? did i embarrass you? do you want me to call you that again?" nagito was SO close just punching the living fuck outta the man in front of him, smirking at him. "n-no." nagito stuttered, he stuttered. he fucking stuttered. he cursed himself for stuttering at hajime.

nagito was always the calm and composed one in their whole entire group. yet mysterious at the same time, nobody really knows how's he really like alone. but yet, he is self-aware that he does curse, a lot. but right now he is not as calm and composed as he is right now. he is with hajime hinata, the biggest flirt in their group, AND probably does it to provoke the albino.

"i hate you. so fucking much. i want to literally kill you." nagito yelled at him, and hajime was just smirking at him more. loving how hostile he is to him right now. "what? are you a sadistic or a masochist secretly?" hajime suddenly blurted out, which made the albino lose even MORE composure.

"why the fuck would i tell you?" nagito looked at the window of the fun house, still clearly pissed. his arousal gone completely.

or maybe not.

"because i'm the only one who's tryna get you, y'know?" hajime put his elbow on the table and his hand on his chin looking at the albino. "like I would tell you." nagito bluntly answered hajime, which made him laugh.

"you'd look cute being submissive under me." hajime seductively whispered to the albino.

the albino widen his eyes and it was noticeable to hajime. "what? like i'd ever fuck you out of all people."  hajime laughed, he thought about the albino fucking anyone else and nobody came to mind. "why are we talking about sex? just tryna get me to bend over for you and then you split?" nagito harshly responded again, which made hajime's smirk drop drastically.

"what do you mean?" hajime thought about it. "i mean, fuck and go. you look like the person to fuck anybody and just go." nagito's words sunk into hajime and his eyes were already wide before he could even talk.

"wh- you think of me of that?" hajime responded, a smirk formed towards the albino's mouth. "yeah, you're probably a dirty little whore for people."

——————————————————————————

*•. chapter 12 ended .•*