who's the whore now, huh?

*•. chapter 13 .•*
———————————————————
date: november 22

hajime's eyes widen in chosen words by the albino. he was staring at the albino, whilst the albino's back was facing him. unknown of his facial expressions right now. "wh- wha—" the first time, he was speechless. fucking speechless.

"oh. did you not hear me?" the rasp in the voice of the albino was was interesting to blacknette. hajime glanced towards the window and realize that it was already morning. knowing that they didn't sleep at all.

"n— yes. i heard you— i..." hajime was trying to find the words to say towards the albino, but it all came out empty-handed. the blacknette was about to speak but heard the morning announcement and was saying to go by the grape house. "y— you motherfucker." hajime looked at nagito and went inside the bathroom to swiftly change an shower.

the albino thought again, harshly inside his brain on why the fuck did those words come out of his mouth.

...

"aren't those two early?" kazuichi looked at the grape house door, then staring back towards the rest of their classmates. "i mean, yeah." fuyuhiko spoke, making chiaki wonder what the hell happened between the two of them.

"hey can we persuade usami to make the days shorter?" akane suddenly spoke, making all eyes go on her as in agreement. "i can, i'll make it to uh, dunno. december 1st?" chiaki asked for affirmation, and the rest of her classmates nodded their head in agreement.

the rest were waiting for the both of the missing people, but as soon as kazuichi was bringing up the topic again they saw the grape house open and they saw a angry looking hajime, then saw a calm demeanor nagito walking inside the building.

"the fuck happened to the both of you?" fuyuhiko eyed them suspiciously making hajime make a small annoyed face towards the albino for a quick second and dismissed it.

"oh, no. because koma—" hajime was effectively cut off by the albino in the harshest way possible. "do you want me to call you that again?" nagito looked at hajime, making the flirty boy glare at nagito.

chiaki raised her eyebrows in suspicions demanding an answer. "call you what again, hajime?" the blacknette just huffed and sigh by how secretly aroused he was when he heard those words fall from the albino.

"n—"

"i called him a whore and he got mad at me for it." nagito bluntly said making everyone spit out their food they just got earlier. "is this true?!?!?" kazuichi laughed, and making fuyuhiko wheeze.

"i mean, i am a whore for nagito." everyone's eyes widen by the first name basis, and surprisingly so was the albino. "what the fuck are all these plottwist?! i swear!" mahiru groaned, making everyone still staring at the albino and the blacknette.

"y— get away from me." nagito pushed hajime towards the side, making him budge towards kazuichi and fuyuhiko. "ahahaha!! payback for calling me that." hajime wheezed at the albino, making the albino have less and less self control he ever had in his life.

"shut the f—" before nagito could speak, they all heard usami speaking.

"before i start, nagito and hajime. please go to sleep after this, you both didn't sleep yet and the activity will require a lot of sleep." usami looks at both nagito and hajime disappointingly.

"did you two y'know~" teruteru spoke making the albino blush a bit, but still unnoticeable.

"no—"

"yes."

"no!"

"yes."

"listen here, you little—" usami coughed loudly and explained the activity they will be doing, since hajime and nagito didn't get sleep they were dismissed by not doing the activity for now.

"okay! that's it. you may go towards the grape hall and i will be setting it up." usami then looked at both hajime and nagito, "and you two. please go to sleep. i don't want my students falling asleep during the activity." after usami stopped talking both nagito and hajime sluggishly went to the elevator and pressed the button to strawberry house.

..

"i wonder why they didn't get sleep." kazuichi said, moving a few boxes aside. "who knows? maybe they're getting closer." chiaki mumbled towards them.

"maybe. but who really knows though?" mahiru added in, making the rest think and wonder what they're both doing right now.

"just maybe they'll fall in love before getting out of here." sonia smiled towards her classmates after speaking.

———————————————————

*•. chapter 13 end .•*