The help me expression

I was just talking to Rosie when I noticed she wasnt really listening. She looked like she was dreaming. I wonder what shes thinking about right now...

Y/n:Are you even listeningto me???

Rose I think your brothers cute.

She said that with no hesitation. She surprised me with that statement.

Y/n:I dont know what to say. I mean that fast?

Rose:Well he is really smart and I LOOOOVEEE his hair...he is just...cute!

Y/n:I-ok

I looked at her shocked and disgusted for no reason. I know that he is handsome and all, but this is going to get me third wheeling.

Y/n:So... are you hungry cause im STARVIINGG.

Rose:Yeah I am lets go eat lunch!

We walked to the cafeteria which was so full of people. I heard some screams from girls saying like:

Girl 1:Marry meeee!!!

Girl 2:You look so handsome today!!!

God whats that all about? Me and Rosie looked at each other. We decided were going investigate and we couldnt believe what we were seeing. There were litterally our brothers just eating. When Hyunjin and Felix saw us they looked at us with the  "Help us expression". They litterally looked helpless and tired of girls. I whispered my plan to Rosie and since everyone knows were their siblings we really improvised. We moved all the girls aside, and sat in their lap. I was so embarassedddd. They were so confused.

Y/n:Just improvise ;)(I whispered)

All the girls were giving us a death glare. I was surprised by a hand around my waist. I tried not to blush or look at him quickly. Soon enough I saw Rosie litterally drag Hyunjin out with his tie. AND HE ACTUALLY SMIRKED BY THAT.Girllll teach me your ways. My thoughts were distrupted by Felix picking me up bridal style. I heard him whisper:

Felix:Sorry(he smiled at me)

God his voie was so deamm deeeeep. The only girl that didnt step aside was Yuna. I told Felix to put me down and he did. I stepped right infront her face and looked her deep in the soul. Some why she actually stepped aside and looked down. I ignored her like nothing happened. I felt someone interwine their hand with mine,and I just smiled beause I knew who did it. We walked as a couple and I was blushing so hard!!We were just by a corner when we saw Hyunjin and Rosie looking at each other cutely while interwining hands.I stopped and yelled.

Y/n:Im pretty sure were okay,you dont need to hold hands anymore!!!

They quickly hid their hands and looked bak at us.

Rosie:Same for you two!!

We looked at our hands and quikly broke them up.As soon as I knew it Rosie grabbed my hand and we ran to the gym.The boys looked so confused lol.

We were right infront of the doors when Rosie looked at me and said:

Rosie: Hyunjin invited me to a date!!An I said yes!

Y/n:Oh!Congrats??

I didnt really know how to react since shes going on a date with my brother...

Rosie:Anyways.. You and Felix were kinda cute back there! Did anything happen between you two?

Y/n:Oh no, nothing happened..

I said it in a dissapointed voice, looking down. She patted my back and blurted.

Rosie: I ship yall<3

I smiled at her and went inside.