Moving to Korea

Y/n POV:

I woke up early today feeling kinda sad because Im moving away from my hometown, becuse we can pay the high bills here. But atleast my "caring brother" is coming with me to Korea.

Hyunjin: Oh cmon Y/n get your ass moving!! Were going to be late for our flight!!(I heard my brother scream from down stairs)

Y/n:Coming!! Just gimme a second to say goodbye to Lisa!!

OTP:

Y/n:Ill miss you so much bitc!!

Lisa:You know Im just a call away yknow?

Y/n:Yeah.. But Ill still miss you!!

Lisa:Gotta go mom is calling me.. call me when you get there ok?

Y/n:Ok, I will!! Bye!!

She hung up and I just couldnt imagine my life without her. She helped and has been with me my whole childhood.

Hyunjin:Y/N COME TF DOWN THE TRUCK IS HERE!!!

Y/n:Sh#t! COMING!!!

We transfered our luggage in the truck and got on the seats. I blasted some Fancy on my phone and my brother fell asleep instantly. I was just looking out the window when I thought about mom. She was the sweetest and yet still bitter person. She was like that because my father left her after he discovered she was pregnant with a GIRL. He absolutely despised having children in the first place. But having a girl was just TOO MUCH WORK for him. So he left. Simple as that my mom was heart broken because she still had another mouth to feed and that was Hyunjin. She died of having cancer on the christmas eve. That is why I hate christmas so much. It was hard living of Hyunjins pay.The truck suddenly stopped and I woke Hyunjin up.