CHAPTER - 8

It's been two days since chaubey has told them every bit of information he had on Rajveer's previous safe houses and phone numbers. As soon as he told them what he knew, Ali had called Pooja and Yudi to come to ambala as soon as possible. They both were confused why they both have been called all of sudden and above that he had asked them to took leave for a month. Both of them were concerned as they knew there is something going on else Ali would have never asked them to apply for leave. They reached there in no time, and were shocked to see Huda and Alekh as well. They were happy to meet Alekh as he has been out of reach after naina's death. 

Without any delay Ali told Pooja and Yudi everything, they were shocked to know that everyone is looking for Rajveer sir and they are the last ones to know about it. But what matter more is their friendship and not this argument, as they have come to understand that they need to trust each other above any thing. And with that both of them asked how can they help in this. Ali showed them a room and asked them to set up their devices and laptops, with that he gave them a list of numbers that was used by Rajveer till that jeep blast. That list included his secret numbers as well. And he also handed them the list of all his safe houses which were used by him in past missions. Yudi was shocked and asked him from where did he get this hideout list as this one is the confidential and can cost them their careers. 

Yudi- Ali, ye list kaha se aayi?

Ali - Chubey ji se li hai humne

Yudi- tumne protocol follow kiya? i mean did you have permission from authorities?

Alekh- Yudi apun ke pass itna time nahi hai, tu jaanta hai...faltu time khoti mat kar

Yudi- Chief, main bhi Rajveer sir ko aur naina ko dhundhna chahata hu jitna jald se jald ho sake....par yaha mere ye jaana bhaut jaruri hai

Ali (with a stern face) - hume kisi ko inform karne ki jarurat nahi hai. Hum unse permission lene jaate aur wo de dete? 

Huda and pooja were silently observing this, Pooja moved forward towards ali, but huda stopped her and signaled her to stay  silent.

Ali- Aap jaante hai na ye orders aur permission lene ki wajah se hi naina humare beech main nahi hai.....aur aap tab bhi chahte hai ki hum abhi bhi permission le.

Everyone was knew how Ali was, how he never in his life defy any rule and today he is playing against them, and no one can argue with him on this as they know he is right.

Yudi- Chief, main ye isliye nhi puch raha ki hume rajveer sir ko dhundane ke liye unki permission chahiye hai...main to isliye puch raha tha ki ye jo hum surveillance aur tracking karenge agar wo unofficially karni hai to we need to cover our tracks and for that you all know we have to hack some of the security system.

Huda- wah mere sher, tu to hoshiyaar ho gaya hai..

Yudi- but chief, i have one condition.

All of them were staring yudi in shock as if he is an alien.

Alekh- bol 

Yudi- agar system hack karte hue koi bhi i mean koi bhi that include seniors hum tak pahuch jaate hai to iss kaam ko karne wala main akela hoon. Tum logo ka is surveillance se koi lena dena nahi hai na hi kabhi tha. Bolo majoor hai?

Pooja - YUdi agar tu pakda gaya to tera court martial ho  jayega

Yudi- i know, par agar hum sab pakde gaye to hum Rajveer sir tak nahi pahuch payenge. Aur main jo kuch bhi hu aaj sirf Rajveer sir ki wajah se hi hu....nahi to main yo kab ka suicide kar leta.

After a lot of argument they agreed to Yudi's condition. Chaubey was witnessing all this form distance and prayed to god to help them find their Rajveer sir.

With that Yudi and Pooja settled down and started their work, yudi on surveillance and pooja on tracking those numbers with their last locations.  Suddenly something strikes Alekh 

Alekh- apun abhi aata hai, aaj ka newspaper lekar

Huda- newspaper main le aaya hu, ye raha

Alekh- isme wo add (advertisement) aaya hai jo apun logo ne chapwaya tha?

Huda- han aaya hai, bas ab intezaar hai kal ka..ki koi reply aaye.

Days were passing by, and with that everyone was getting restless. Worst thoughts were coming in everyone's mind but they shrugged them off because they are talking about their mentor, their teacher, the person who have taught them how to survive. Deep down they know it's only a matter of time that they will find their Rajveer sir, but they were getting impatient with every passing second.

It was a winter evening, everything was dark by now, cold wind was blowing, all of them gathered in the hall to know what to do next. Ali asked them about the progress

Yudi- nothing on the surveillance, seems like koi bird bhi nhi aati waha

pooja- Nothing on those phone numbers as well, but i will keep looking

Alekh (with stern face)- Huda newspaper main ek aur advertisement chapwane ka waqt aa gya hai

Huda was having a feeling of what alekh was about to ask him, that was bit insensitive but he knows they have to do it. As this might be their only chance. With that everyone went to their rooms and started to find a needle in the hay stag.  

 Yet it was another cold and chilly winter morning, and on the outskirts of ladakh there was a small cottage. Someone brewed tea and along with the newspaper sat on the porch. It was his daily routine to drink tea while reading the news paper, but something was bugging him from few days. As soon as he took the news paper he opened the classified section of the newspaper and look for any messages. As soon as he read the advertisement he felt the ground slipped under his feet. Shocked, he doesn't know what to do. 

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DID LIKE THIS CHAPTER DO COMMENT AND VOTE. STAY SAFE.