CHAPTER - 9

Reading the newspaper earth slipped beneath his feet, tears started flowing from his eyes involuntary. He was hoping that this nightmare should be over soon, but soon reality strikes him and again he looked the article and started crying hysterically.

 He was hoping that this nightmare should be over soon, but soon reality strikes him and again he looked the article and started crying hysterically

(This was the add that was published in newspaper to send rajveer a msg)

( This is dancing men code by Sherlock Holmes or you can call it as dancing men cipher. You can search it on Google, If you go on dechipering this code it will give you "ABHIMANYU KILLED NAINA" so this was the msg alekh and huda sent to rajveer through the newspaper.  This means of sending messages through classified adds in newspaper is also taken from the movie Enola Holmes.)

In between his sobs he was asking why abhimanyu? why?

he have no idea what to do, neither he can contact the given number nor he can call someone to verify. But what he needs to verify? Who would send such an insensitive message? Only chaubey knows this way to contact him but why would he lie to him about this. NO, he would never lie to him. This information is true. 

Amabla

Alekh- Jaldi dikha newspaper

Huda- jaisa bola tha bilkul waise hi add(advertisement) chapwaya hai, ab to bs ye jaat yahi dua karega ki sir ji jaldi se ye message padh le.

Pooja - oye, aisa bhi kya likha hai uss code main?

Yudi(sensing alekh and huda are up to something) - kya kaand kiya hai tum dono ne?

Alekh(with a stoic face)- yahi ki abhimanyu ne naina ka khoon kar diya hai

All looked at him in shock

Pooja - Alekh ye kya bol raha hai....aisa msg kyu  chapwaya tune? Ye galat hai

Ali(defending alekh's action) - Maante hai pooja ji ki ye galat hai, par humare pass aur koi raasta nahi hai......jab ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikalta hai, tab ungali tedhi karni padti hai

Yudi - You means Rajveer sir ghee hai ?????

All of them looked at yudi and says iska kuch nahi ho sakta

Alekh - apun jaanta hai....jo apun logo ne kiya hai wo galat hai. Par ye baat tum log bhi jaante ho ki Rajveer sir ki jaan Naina main basti hai, aur uske liye wo kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Humare pichle msg ka bhi sir ne jawab nhi diya tha....to apun ko laga ki kuch solid msg bhejna padega.

HUda - hmmm.....lekin agar sir ji direct uss jhabrele ko maarne pahuch gaye to?

Yudi - to guys ab hume kya karna hai? Main ek kaam karta hu Abhimanyu sir ke palace ko surveillance main lene ki koshish karta hu... in case rajveer sir waha jaate hai to

Pooja  - par yudi ye possible nahi hai...hum sirf unke palace ki aur jaane wale cctv ki footage dekh sakte hai. Unka security system hum hack nahi kar sakte

Yudi- par barmer ki taraf jaa rahi sari roads par to dekh sakte hai na jitne bhi check posts hai waha cameras hai unko bas apne system se connect karna hai.

Ali - hume nahi lagta wo directly abhimanyu sir ko contact karenge

Alekh - wo sabse pehle chaubey ko contact karenge kyuki ye baat karne ka aur msg pahuchane ka jariya sirf unke aur chaubey ke beech hi tha

Ali - ab bas intezaar karna hai, ye chaubey ji kaha hai?

Huda - don't worry ali, wo apne room main hi hai.

Alekh - tum sab log aaram karo. Ek hafte se mehenat kiye jaa rahe ho bs.

Ladakh

It's been hours since he got this message, and he is sitting like a statute. Having no idea what to do or how to cope up with something like this. Soon he made a decision and went inside the cottage and made a call informing someone he is going on leave for few days due to some personal reasons. Soon he went to his room with that newspaper in his hands and started packing his stuff.  It is midnight when he plans to leave for his desired destination knowing it won't be easy for him to face this unfortunate event. But he too has to fulfill his duty here also as he always have lived his life by this motto "SERVICE BEFORE SELF".

The day was passed now they were waiting for another day with a hope that they will see rajveer's reply in the newspaper. But it all go in vain when they saw there was no reply. Now Alekh, Ali, Huda, YUdi and Pooja were loosing there hope as its been 36 hours and there was no response from rajveer sir. What if he is not alive, this thought occupied their minds many a times but all they can do is to wait. 

Here the person was driving rashly and continuously, he just wants to reach his destination. He drives for 22 hours straight to reach here and then again look at his phone to find the location. He reached there at night and it was raining, he was standing outside house. He looked around it's surroundings but to his surprise all lights were off and there was no sign of anyone. Soon his soldiers' instinct took over him and he took out his pistol and started walking inside the house. He quietly stepped inside the house looking for chaubey and soon he saw a silhouette near the refrigerator. He walked slowly and pointed his loaded gun at the person, as it was dark and their faces were not visible. It was pooja who was on the gun point.

Person (in a stern tone)- chaubey kha hai

Pooja (gasped listening to the voice and all she could utter was) -SHARUKH

Yes it was their Rajveer sir 

Rajveer was hell shocked to listen sharukh as he knows only one person calls him that. He was sure it's his cadet pooja ghai whom he is holding hostage at the gun point. Soon lights came back and both are shocked and relieved to see each other after a long time. Alekh come blabbering 

Alekh - aaye shani...bola tha na fuse ka locha hua hoga, aa gayi na light chal ab lag jaa kaam pr

Now it was Alekh's turn to get shock. All he could say was Rajveer sir, aap aa gaye? Listening to alekh all of them came out of their rooms. Standing in front of them is their teacher,mentor, family, their Rajveer sir.He was all drenched up in rain, eyes red due to crying, he looks defeated. They could not believe their eyes, their prayers were being answered. Rajveer was hell shocked to see his cadets here as well. Without saying anything they all engulfed him in a tight group hug. With his return they were feeling different kind of emotions, Happy, relieved, angry, desperate, amused, worried but it can all wait for few more hours. They were relieved that they have their Rajveer sir with them.

SO GUYS RAJVEER HAS RETURNED, BUT WHAT IF NAINA IS DEAD? YOU WILL GET NEXT UPDATE ONLY WHEN THIS UPDATE GETS 30+ VOTES.