Chapter 6

~Karla's POV~

*3 weeks later*

I'm at home watching a movie when I hear a knock at the door. I paused the movie and looked through the peephole. It's Kayla. I opened the door and she hugged me.

"Karla, I have to tell you something."

"Ok, well let's sit down." We sat down and I turned towards her. She has a serious and concerned look in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Kayla?"

"Remember about what happened to you two years ago?"

"Yeah..."

"And..." She sighed. "Remember when you wrote down what happened that day in your diary and you threw it out if the window?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, when you weren't looking, I took it back and kept it."

My eyes grew big. "Why, Kayla?!"

"You should be thanking me because I think there's something you should know about Trevor."

I was confused. "What? What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"You just need to freshen up your memory..." She hands me the diary. "And thisis a good start for you to bring back that memory."

"I-I don't understand" I said, stuttering over my words.

"Please, Karla, just read your diary. For your best friend" she said with pleading eyes.

"Okay."

"Thank you" she said. She hugged me again and left.

I opened up the diary and skimmed through the words. "Oh my god" I said to myself. I gasped. It's all making sense now. All the pieces are put back together.