Chapter 2

WONWOO'S POV

"Ang seryoso mo naman." Said by a familiar voice who I didn't realized went inside of my office already. "Anong ginagawa mo dito?" May tunong galit sa pagkasabi ko kay Samantha. Umupo siya sa couch and turned her head at me. I raised my eyebrow at her. She just laughed. "Anong nakakatawa, Samantha?" Why does she keeps on visiting my work place? I don't even like her. I already turned her proposal like numerous times already but she keeps on insisting. "Wala. I just found your expression cute, that's all." She looked at me na malagkit yung mga tingin. I didn't bother answering her pinagpatuloy ko na lamang yung pagbasa ko sa mga papeles na nasa harapan ko.

"Why wouldn't you marry me?" Bigla niyang sabi. I looked at her seriously, "You are really asking me that question?" She stood up and faced me where our lips are about to touch each other but I turned my head and stood up. I put my hands in my pocket and walked towards the window of my office. She looked at me, "Are you still holding on to her?" I didn't answer. She sighed, "It's been a year. Why are you torturing yourself?" She held my shoulders but I brushed it off. "Even it will take years and decades for me, I will still wait for her." Turned my head to face her and said, "You have to stop coming here. Whatever my answer a year ago will not change. I will not marry you, Samantha."

"Do you really had to be cruel?" She laughed. I looked at her seriously, "Bakit ka andito? I don't think na you proposing to me again had something to do your visit here."

"Wala ka paring secretary? Nauuhaw ako." I sighed, I pressed the intercom, "Yes Boss Wonz, it's Minghao your CEO slash personal assistant na din. Anong maipaglilingkod ko?"
"Bring some refreshments sa office ko." Then I pressed end. I sat on the other side of the chair across where Samantha is sitting. "Was that Minghao?"

"Cut the chase. What's your business here?" I crossed my legs and lay my back. She smirked at biglang bumukas ang pinto ng opisina ko, "Diba sinabi ko na sayo na mag hire ka ng secreta- Samantha?" Said Minghao na kakapasok lang ng opisina ko na may dalang glass of refreshments. Samantha waved her hand, "Hi, Minghao. Long time no see." Minghao eyed at me as if he was saying "What is she doing here?" I shrugged my shoulders. Samantha exchanged her eyes to me back to Minghao, "I know what are you trying to say here but I'm not here to argue. I actually came here for business."

3RD PERSON'S POV

Nilapag ng maingat ni Minghao ang baso kay Samantha and sat beside Wonwoo. Bumanhing si Wonwoo at napatingin si Minghao sakanya, "Hindi ako aalis dito. I don't trust her." Samantha rolled her eyes at Minghao, inirapan din siya pabalik ni Minghao. Wala ng nagawa si Wonwoo kundi hayaan na lamang si Minghao sa gusto. "So you were saying again, Samantha?" Kinuha ni Samantha ang tubig at uminom bago magsalita, "I need SV Corporation to collaborate with YS, my company." All of the sudden, biglang naging seryoso ang atmosphere sa opisina ni Wonwoo. "And why would we? Do you remember that you breached our contract a year ago? Baka lang naman nakalimutan mo, pinapapaalala ko lang sayo." Ani ni Minghao na hindi makapaniwalang nabanggit iyon ni Samantha.

"Alam naming marami yung nawala sainyo matapos ng nangyare, it isn't SV Corp.'s fault why are you struggling right now. It was because of your negligence and selfishness." Hindi maka-imik si Samantha knowing she mustered all of her courage just to face SV Corp again. She knew it wouldn't be easy.

"I know. But aren't we friends here?"

"We are talking about business here, Ms. Rodriguez. This has nothing to do with our friendship outside." Nagsalita si Wonwoo. Bigla siya naging strikto and the way he looked at her was something an owner of the company would look on people wanting to enter his territory. "Won..."