Chapter 3

Victor is like a dick in this for a while

When Hinata woke up, he was still on the couch. His father was nowhere to be seen, but he could smell the eggs cooking in the kitchen.

Hinata stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Good morning dad."

"Morning Shoyo, could you go get Natsu up?"

"Yep." Hinata walked up the stairs to get his sister up.

Yurio had his alarm set up much earlier than normal. He was still pissed off at Victor from their fight last night, and he wanted to get out of the house before Victor woke up. He quickly got himself then he walked downstairs, grabbed an apple to eat while he was walking, and then he made his way to the front door.

"Yurio." Yurio froze.

"Don't fucking call me that, pig." Yuuri felt bad, he just wanted to help Yurio. Since Victor had legally adopted Yurio after his grandfather's death, Yuuri wanted to get along with his soon to be adopted son, but the blonde boy still seemed to hate him.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I don't need your fucking help, leave me alone." Yurio didn't stay any longer, he just walked out, slamming the door behind him and leaving Yuuri alone.

Yuuri knew why Yurio had hated him at first, in fact he had hated Yurio as well, but now... Now he just wanted to get along with the blonde boy. After all, if Yuuri and Victor were going to get married, that would mean that technically Yuuri would be Yurio's dad. Yuuri didn't want his kid to hate him, even if his kid was an adopted one.

Yurio walked out into the cold. Why didn't he grab another coat? Oh right, he yelled at Yuuri again. He didn't know why, but Yuuri just filled him with so much rage. He knew that there was no real reason, not anymore, but he just filled up with anger whenever the man was near him. He also knew that soon enough, Yuuri would technically be his dad.

Yurio was still messed up after losing his grandfather. He had depended on the old man for so long, and when he wasn't depending on his grandpa, he was depending on Victor. Now, his grandfather was gone and Victor was just toying with him.

He used to admire Victor, he used to think that Victor was perfect, then he had actually met the guy. To him, Victor was nothing else than a manipulative asshole who just so happened to be good at skating. Victor abandoned him, and then came back for him when it was convenient to Victor again. He didn't pay any attention to the fact that what Yurio needed wasn't more training, what he needed was a friend, or therapy, or literally anyone to be there for him.

Yurio was left alone for three weeks after the loss of his grandfather. He never practiced once during that time. Victor had the balls to get mad at him. Instead of supporting him, like a father should, Victor yelled at him.

I don't care what you're going through, if you don't practice, you will lose. And you know how I feel about losers.

Yurio thought he knew how Victor felt about losers, so he practiced, and he won, but Victor still scolded him.

You're lucky that Hinata messed up, you know that you didn't deserve that win.

Yurio thought he knew how Victor felt about losers, so he won, but he still got thrown aside by the man he idolized. Instead, Victor chose the loser. Third place was Victor's first choice. Yuuri Katsuki.

Maybe that's why Yurio was so mad. Maybe it was because he was jealous of Yuuri, maybe he was the one who wanted Victor's attention, maybe he would do anything to get Victor to tell him, Good job! But so what? So what if he wanted to win? So fucking what?