009

"and I can tell your lovin' the attention"

✾•*🦋 JACK'S POV (did ya see that comin?)
---

I WOKE UP to chattering down stairs and bright lights. As I opened my eyes, I winced at the brightness and quickly brought my blankets back over my eyes. Ugh, a hangover. If I wasn't so stubborn, I wouldn't be in this situation. My head was pounding and my throat felt dry. I got out of my tangled blankets and put on a shirt. I picked up my phone to check notifications and saw it was open to messages. I texted someone last night? Once the app fully loaded I saw Brittany's contact pop up. Huh I like never message her.

I laughed at the conversation that was held between us over text. First, I laughed at my childness. Then, I laughed at how bland she was with me. After all, I was really mean to her when I got home last night. I didn't mean to be, I was just trying to cope with something that has never really happened to me. I threw on a shirt and lazily went down stairs for some water and Motrin. Daniel first spotted me and went to get me some medicine. Brittany put a plate of food in front of me as I sat down at the table and Jonah brought a glass of water.

The food looked delicious but my stomach didn't want to eat. I pushed the plate a little bit in front of me and laid my pounding head on the table. My childish ways may get me in trouble but I just can't do it right now. I kept thinking about last night, I'm wondering if I told Brittany about what happened?

Afte,r Jonah told me to eat some food "it will help you" he said. I went and just face planted on the couch. I let out a groan, not wanting to move anymore. I lay there half asleep due to the sound coming from the tv. I felt someone sit down by where my head was and they started to run their fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp in the process. I peak my head out from the pillow I have it buried in. I see long blonde braids and I immediately know it's Brittany. She's always caring for everyone in the house. She makes breakfast, takes care of us when we're sick, she cleans, and does so many things. Yet she still treats me the same even after I was a complete doche.

I fall asleep after a while but I wake up again, the throbbing still there, meaning the hangover isn't over. I roll over onto to my back and see Brit watching something on the TV. I turn my head to see the Hunger Games and I decided to watch. Throughout the movie I made comments about the characters and plot lines. Brittany's hands were still entangled in my hair as we watch the movie. Daniel was on the couch across the room with Jonah, while Corbyn and Zach sat at the feet of Brittany and I.

All though I've been on the couch all day with a hangover, today was a good day.

[💀💦🦋]
Um short and piece of crap-
Sorry- idk what I'm even doing anymore lol
Um so check out Proven- me and my
sister have been working on it- (she's helping me)

Also ily all and thank you for 1.3K+ on this book!!

- xx Kora