024

✾•*🦋 THIRD PERSON
———

BRITTANY RAN TOWARDS her brother, tackling the boy to the ground with no hesitation. Corbyn let out a grain as they hit the ground. Brittany started tickling her brother as his giggles erupted throughout the room. All eyes on them now. "Bro you sound like a little girl" Jonah slurred before Corbyn pushed Brittany off him with all the strength he had. Corbyn got up and ran around the couch to get away from the blonde girl. Soon the night came to an end while everyone passed out on the floor and the couch that was in the basement. A mess was left everywhere but they had fun.

The next morning rolled around fast as they all woke up with splitting headaches and sad hearts, remembering that Brittany was going home today. Jonah decided to be the bigger person and to go get some medications, water, and breakfast. As the rest of the group chilled out in the basement, mostly groaning from the light but still enjoying the company of the other's.

The group soon took themselves upstairs for breakfast while chatting about the weekends happenings. The girls were all glad to be there but sad that their friend will be leaving. After the food was all eaten Brittany started packing her belongings for her two hour car ride back home so she can get to work on time this afternoon. The boys settled for watching a movie with the girls while she was packing. Zach decided to sneak up the stairs to Brittany's bedroom to spend a little while longer with her. He was beyond the saddest for her to go again.

She was a safe place for him when the boys were making fun of him, he was stressed out, or just in need of someone to talk too. She was like a rock for him when his family couldn't be there. She was the closest thing to family he had in arms length. The two sadly chatted while she finished up her packing. Brittany sipped her suitcase and Zach stood up from the bed he was sitting on. The two hugged for a long time, not wanting to let go of each other. They both pulled away and Brit whipped the few stray tears he had. "I'll be back, Zachary. I'm not going forever" she said to the boy. "Last time felt like forever. It was had Brit, it wasn't the same talking to Jack or Corbyn.., they don't get it like you do" Brittany awed, she felt special but also even more sad that she had to leave her "little brother".

As the two walked down the stairs , Brittany was engulfed in a group hug once she reached the bottom. All the girls gathered around her small frame and pretty much squished her. Brittany let out a laugh while she had tears running down her face, leaving this time was much harder then the first....

[💀💦🦋]
It's only been ten days....

TeN dAyS

I'm so sorry, I lost so much
motivation it wasn't funny. I'm
so done with school and life
at this point that I just wanna
sleep and read.

I love you and you're doing great babes <3

- xx Kora