Hate Me||Lizzie Saltzman

A/N : Evil Reader

⚠️ : Includes mentions torture.

Year : 2014

"Mary are you okay" Nora asked bending down next of her girlfriend.

They had managed to conceive you after they used a spell which gave Nora the male sex organ for a short period of time.

Mary had also created a spell that would allow her to carry a child although she was a vampire.

"I think the baby is coming" Mary screamed from the pain as her waters broke.

Nora sped her to the hospital and held her hand as the midwife worked eventually you were born

Year : 2032

Your now 18 and have unfortunately lost both of your parents.

Nora and Mary had refused to let you help with the spell that killed them.

At the time all you had wanted to do was help and you had to watch them both die.

Alaric Saltzman found you 5 months ago.

Little did he know that you and Lizzie had already met.

Location : Salvatore School

You got out of Alaric's jeep and walked towards the school gates.

A couple of students stood near the gates waiting for you.

"So I never got your name" Alaric said as you came to halt infront of them.

"I'm Y/N Hildegard daughter of Nora and Mary Louise" you explain making him gulp.

"Right these are my daughter's Lizzie and Josie they'll show you around" Alaric said before leaving.

"Why do you look so familiar ?" Lizzie asked as you shrug.

"We knew each other. Well I was sent to kill you but I couldn't muster up the courage to do it" you say as her jaw falls open.

"How old are you ?" Josie asked you sweetly.

"I'm 18" you respond with a gentle smile.

"When were you sent to kill me ?" Lizzie asked with a gulp.

"3 years ago" you say with a smile.

"I didn't do anything to you" Lizzie snapped at you.

"You may not have but my Aunt wanted revenge on her sons so Alaric was the closest she could get" you smirk.

"Your Aunt" Hope questioned protectively stood behind Josie in an instant.

"Lily Salvatore" you tell them.

"Aren't your parents dead ?" Josie asked softly.

"Yeah they died years ago they refused to let me help but I'm still her today unlike them" you sighed.

"Are you anything like them ?" Lizzie asked.

"No I'm not love" you say kissing her cheek and vamping away to your room.

3 months later ...

"Mum" you ask looking towards your mother.

"Hi honey" Nora turned to face you.

"This isn't possible I saw you die" you state.

"I don't know who but someone resurrected me and your mama" She said as you smiled and rushed into her open arms.