Giyu ( Braid)

Y/n POV

Yesterday was  terrible and stressful. I had to go on a mission early in the morning only to return to help Shinobu in her estate then train with Sanemi and then stay up late planning a new strategy for tomorrow's mission.

So now I'm getting ready to leave. I just hope I will be able to rest when u return.

( 4 hours later)

I'm finally back. That took longer than expected but I guess that's what happens when you're facing five demons at once.

I got to chambers only to cleanse myself from the blood and get ready for bed even thought it's only afternoon now.

Knock knock

Who the hell is that? Please don't say I need to do something now? I want to sleep. I complained to myself as I opened the door.

"Oh Giyu. Why are you here?"

"I came to see how you're doing", he said as he invited himself in.

"Oh well I'm doing fine and--", "No you are not!", I was shocked by his tone.

"My apologies. It's just... I'm worried. You do nothing but work, we hardly see each other and when we do you're exhausted"

I can understand his worries. It's true. That's how it's been for these 2 weeks. "Giyu, the Master did say I could tell him when I need a break so how about I take tomorrow and the day after that off?"

"That's sounds better. I too am free on those days as the others wanted to do more missions", he said as she stroked my already messy hair.

"I take it you did not get the chance to do your hair this morning"

"Mmmm I was in a hurry to get back so I could sleep", I said as I was getting sleepy from his gentle touches.

"Then I shall join you in bed after I get rid of this bird's nest of yours", he said. Too tired to say anything I only nodded.

He combed my hair so gently with his fingertips. I could feel him twist and turn my hair into a braid. I felt it when he was done and there was not a simple strand out of place. He's good.

He tucked myself and him into bed, kissed my forehead and fell asleep.

I'm 100% going to let him do my hair again tomorrow.