Adult Tanjiro ( Hands)

Y/n POV

"Ngh", i groaned as I stretched my arms out. With half lidded eyes I sat up and thought about what I'm suppose to do next.

I heard the door open to see Tanjiro with a cute smile on his face, "Good morning Anata~", he said sweetly as he kissed my cheek. "I made breakfast, let's go eat". Me being half asleep could only nod but made zero attempts to move.

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style like I weighed nothing and placed me on the mat in front of our table. Since I am very lazy in the mornings, he fed me a little bit of each bowl that was on the table. He poked my stuffed cheeks as I ate.

After breakfast he cleaned the dishes even though I wanted to and picked me up again to place me back on the bed in our room. I cuddled up next to him as he played with my hand. He started smiling to himself which confused me.

"What?", I questioned

"You have small hands," he said as he opened my hand and placed his against it. He has huge hands! Why is mine so tiny?! I pouted at the sight while he giggled knowing what I was thinking.

"It's cute", he responded and played with my fingers. My pout only deepened. He chuckled and squished my cheeks to peck my pout several times "You don't need to worry about your small hands because these hands", he pecked my hands, "healed me *peck* they loved me *peck* and they protected not only me but so many others. I love these hands and the person they belong to".

I could only stare in awe at his words and even though he has been kissing my hands, he never broke eye contact.

He really is one of a kind

"Hmm now that I think about it we've been together for five years and your hands are still this size" and he had to ruin the moment.

"You had to ruin it", i playfully hit his chest while he laughed.