When You're Injured

You came back from a mission injured only for you to find him waiting for you outside

Tanjiro Kamado

"Y/N - chan! Are you okay? We need to get this cleaned up. Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"Tanjiro I'm f-"

"We need to put bandages over here. I told you to let me come with. I knew you'll get hurt. Let's go in so I can patch you up".

"But Tanjiro listen to-"

"You're clothes are dirty as well and Nezuko was worried. You should be more careful. How can you.."

And so you got patched up while your boyfriend lectured you on how to take proper care of yourself.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Y/N - CHAN! Why do you look like this? Who did this? How can they do this to a sweet angel like you?! Waaaaaa!"

"I'm fine Zenitsu", you kissed his head.

"MARRY ME AFTER THIS!"

Inosuke Hashibira

"Who is it?"

"Huh?"

"WHO THE HELL HAS THE NERVE TO HURT WHAT IS MINE?! WHERE IS HE HUH? TELL ME WHERE HE IS! I'LL KILL HIM"

"Inosuke calm down, plea-"

"HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY WOMAN! I'LL HURT THEM TWICE AS MUCH! OI MONJIRO! GIMME YOUR HEAD!!"

"Huh? Why?", asked a frightened Tanjiro.

"I need that hard head of yours to crack open someone's skull"

"But Inosuke you don't even know who hurt me", you said.

"Then I'll just go the same why you came from and FIGHT ANYONE I SEE TILL THEY CONFESS!!!!"

"Inosuke wait!! Come back!!"

Giyu Tomioka

"Seriously. Even though you're mission was only to collect a few herbs, just look at yourself", he said as he picked a few leaves out of your hair.

"Sorry, I fell again"

"........."

"Tomioka - San?"

"I'm going with you....... next time"

"Huh?"

"Just.... Just tell me when you have your next mission and I'll go with"

You were too happy and excited to noticed the dark blush on his face.