Part 7

Once Shannon took you back to your hotel room, you drew yourself a bath to try to help with the cramps from your unexpected heat hitting you.

As the warm water was filling the tub you went to grab for the bottle of scent blockers. Since your heat has already hit you, the suppressants wouldn't do their job anymore. And you certainly didn't want any alphas trying to break into your hotel room.

And on your way back, you went to your suitcase to grab something before stripping yourself of all your clothes and gingerly getting into the bath.

* * *

Your toes curled against the end of the tub, as you moved the toy that was inside of you faster.

It was something you rarely did, if ever. Because usually your alpha wasn't too far away.

It wasn't too long until your back was arching and your eyes were rolling back into your head, as your body spasmed as you came, before slumping back into the bath.

"Only a little bit longer." You said aloud, as you removed the toy from you, as you went to get out of the bath on shaky legs.

You grabbed two towels, one for your body and the other for your hair as you wrapped yourself in them, and went back into the main part of the hotel room, and sat on the king sized bed in the suite.

You flicked on the tv to try and distract you.

You felt fine, minus the cramps, but your skin still felt like it was on fire, despite the bath you just took.

But you knew that the cramps would come back soon.

You glanced at the clock, which read 10:59 p.m., which means that they would be finished soon.

You thought about putting some clothes on, but with how you were feeling, thought better of it. Opting instead to stay wrapped in the towel, as you got up momentarily to remove the one that was wrapped around your hair.

As you got up to place the towel in the bathroom, you heard the lock on the entrance to the room click.

You stepped out of the bathroom to see Paul walking in slowly in a haze, as his eyes met with yours, as he suddenly was next to you.

"Are you alright?" Paul asked, as he placed his hands on either side of your face, as his dark eyes seemed to search your face.

"Yes I'm fine. Shannon really can make her way through a crowd. I have to remember that when I want to go clothes shopping back home." You say smiling, as you notice that Paul is barely keeping it together, as you take in his figure.

He was dressed in the t-shirt and jeans and boots but his hair was disheveled, and still wet from the shower he took to get the sweat and grime off his body before coming back.

"Are you ok?" You ask, as the cramps suddenly came back making you want to double over in pain.

"Omega, come on." Paul said, as he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close as he walked you back to the bed, making you sit at the edge of it, as you saw his eyes narrow and a smirk played across his face, as he went to grab something.

"Well I see you were occupied while I was away." Paul said, as he looked at you with that smirk, as he held the toy in his hand, as his nostrils flared at your scent on it.

"I had to do something to keep myself from going crazy without you alpha." You say as you leaned forward, starting to move his black t-shirt up his torso, as your resolve broke as another wave of cramps hit you.

"No more playing around." Paul said as he threw the toy somewhere in the hotel room, and started to take off his shirt, as you started to undo his belt and pants.

"Patience has never been your strong suit omega." Paul said, as he stepped away from you, and went to pull his shirt over his head, and then toed off his shoes, took off his socks and took off his pants, as you smirked up at your mate.

"So am i going to have to take that towel off of you?" Paul asked, as he leaned down to kiss you, as you felt his hands on your shoulders, slowly moving down, as he peeled the towel from your body, as he looked down at you, as you laid down on the bed, smiling up at him.

"Alpha I'm done waiting. I need you." You say, as Paul crawled up the bed, as you wrapped your legs around his waist bringing him closer to you.

"I'm done waiting to." He said as he entangled your hands together, as he kissed you then started worked down your next as towards your mark, as you did the same on Paul's neck.