part three

Dream's POV
He kissed George! He did it! Maybe this could be the start of something new.
It was about an hour until they got back to Dream's house and they were chatting away just like they did on calls, no more awkward silences but what had happened moments before seemed to have been forgotten by George. George didn't bring it up. He didn't want the conversation to become awkward by bringing it up but also wanted to ask. Or maybe it was a mistake, maybe he shouldn't have kissed him. Dream couldn't tell George that he loved him, not now anyway. It'd seem too serious, too real.
On arrival at Dream's house, still with no mentions to the kiss that happened in the car, Dream took George's suitcase out from the boot of the car and took it inside.

George's POV
George was slightly confused. What had happened? On making contact with Dream, his whole world seemed to light up. Colours that he couldn't even see flooded around him. Dream's eyes seemed to be green, was that colour green? He couldn't even be sure. But he knew for sure, it wasn't a colour he'd seen before. George looked over at Dream, who was busy getting his suitcase from the boot of his car. The colours of his eyes and hoodie must have changed. That couldn't be the same colour as what he'd seen before. George also noticed that Dream also seemed somewhat disappointed and annoyed. Nothing had happened, they were just talking normally during the car drive after the kiss. Then he realised. He hadn't actually brought it up after. He hadn't even thought about what it meant for him and Dream. He was too busy thinking about the burst of colour appearing just as it happened. George looked at Dream who was unlocking the door to his house. It was true. At that moment he could no longer deny it. He was completely and utterly in love with none other than his best friend, Dream.

As they entered the house, George asked Dream, "So where's the guest room?"
"Well you see my sister's currently staying over at mine so she's using the guest room," Dream replied hesitantly.
"Urm." George didn't know what to say, would he have to sleep in the same room as Dream? That was a scary thought. But he also secretly hoped he would be.

Dream's POV
George looked at Dream. Well this was awkward, Dream thought.
"Well urm you're gonna be staying in my room I'll get an air bed set up," Dream replied slowly, probably making things more awkward.
"Oh okay," George replied.
While George and Dream were unpacking George's stuff, there was a knock on Dream's bedroom door.
"Oh so this is George," Drista said opening the door to the room, "The one you're always talking about."
George looked at Dream, flustered.
Dream looked away.
Well this was awkward, Dream thought.
"He's kinda cute I guess." Drista went on to say.
Dream glared at his sister but Drista was looking over at George.
"You look pretty tired-," Drista said pausing. "Wait where's he gonna stay?"
Drista now looked over at Dream, who was still glaring at her. "What've I done?"
Dream turned around, rolling his eyes.
"He's staying in my room, that's what I got the air bed out for duh," Dream snapped.
"Oh okay," Drista replied oblivious to Dream's annoyance.
God, did his sister like George?! That wasn't allowed. He could feel jealousy creeping up on him. And could George like her?! That was an even scarier thought.
"Okay well I'll leave you guys to it then," Drista said, leaving the room, Dream still glaring at her.

Word Count: 616 words
Ok i'm aware that took forever to write, oops? Yeah well it's done now eeek :)