part five

George's POV
George rolled over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. For the second time today, he'd woken up somewhere other than his own bed. He closed his eyes again wanting to sleep for a bit longer as he was still tired, before he realised, he was in Dream's room.
He felt around for his phone and found that it must have fallen off the bed while he was sleeping.
5pm.
He'd been sleeping for 4 hours. He felt slightly guilty for a moment, he was meant to take advantage of the fact that he was visiting his friend, he only had a week before he had to fly back to England.
George sat up, yawning and stretching his muscles. Now that he was properly awake, he thought about it. Wow. I'm actually at Dream's house.

He opened the door gently, as if not to disturb anyone, looking around before leaving the room, closing the door equally as quietly.
Well he didn't really know his way around this house. Dream's house. Where the hell was Dream? George made his way down the stairs, which unlike the ones at his house, weren't creaky.
George stepped into the, slightly larger than average, living room looking across the room at Dream. Dream hadn't noticed that George was there. He was playing Hypixel Bedwars. That was new. Dream rarely played Bedwars unless he was playing with George. Although he had his headset on, Dream didn't seem to be talking to anyone. What, so he was just playing Bedwars alone. Okay. Weird.

George didn't realise how long he had just been standing there in the living room, staring at his best friend, lost in his own thoughts. He almost couldn't pull his gaze away from Dream.
George blinked a few times, confused about what had just happened. He crept towards the room quietly, trying to make as little noise as possible.

"BOO!" He shouted, abruptly bringing his hands down on Dream's shoulders.

Dream's reaction had to be the funniest thing ever. He very literally jumped backwards in his gaming chair. The person who Dream was fighting against must have been extremely confused watching Dream jump into the void with a broken bed as he accidentally banged his arm against the space bar.
Dream turned around to look at the person who had sabotaged his game. Well not looked, George thought. Glared. Dream didn't say anything, just watched as George collapsed in giggles. George wasn't too sure but for a moment Dream didn't seem to find it funny. He looked genuinely annoyed.
George was certain that he had just imagined it as Dream also collapsed in laugher, insane tea kettle wheezes filling the previously quiet room.

Dream's POV
Dream was sure he heard someone coming down the stairs. He whipped his head around, looking towards the open door of the living room. He was about to take his headset off when out of his peripheral vision he saw that someone had almost broken his bed. Quickly, he turned back around, fumbling for the mouse but was too late as the words across his screen showed that his bed had been destroyed.

The player who had broken his bed moments before now headed towards him. Dream was sure he would be able to kill the player, skilfully landing another hit, finishing them off. As he was Dream, he'd be prepared to take risks. Despite having a broken bed , he headed towards aqua's base, hoping to destroy their bed. The aqua player came towards him of course, hoping to kill Dream. It would have been easy for him to kill the aqua player, destroy his bed and get the final kill, winning the game if it wasn't for the sudden shout and grip on his shoulders.

"BOO!" an unmistakable voice shouted from behind him.

Dream jumped backwards in his chair, accidentally slamming the space bar in the process, jumping into the void.
He spun around in his chair, glaring at the person who had viciously sabotaged his game, who was now dying of laughter. Dream undoubtedly felt annoyed for a moment as his very close victory was ripped away from him. However, seeing his best friend laughing at him, he couldn't stay angry for long, also wheezing at what had just happened.

After taking a few moments to calm down, Dream said "Well, finally woken up I see."
"Hm," George replied, an evil smile still spread across his face.
"Since when do you ever play Bedwars?" George questioned.
"Just felt like it," Dream replied, quickly moving on from the topic, "I'm kinda hungry we should order something to eat."
"Sure."

Word Count: 774 words
Kinda wrote most of this at 1am but that's fine, I've actually edited this chapter and all the ones before it now. Wow. I wanna like get a more regular posting schedule but like that's not working. Okay yeah that's it bye :)