•♡The tease♡•

You were a stripper and he was a regular; his eyes watched from behind his raven colored hair. He sipped from his glass watching the dancer move sensually.

Y/n shudders as they reach the pole, the gaze of the man making them want to put on a show for him and him only. You wrapped your hands around the pole and slowly lifted yourself, legs spreading as you maneuvered around the cold metal.

Aizawa snapped is fingers at the nearest worker and gave them money for a private show with the teasing dancer. He moved silently yet his dominance radiated across the room, eyes never leaving your body.

Once he got in the room he sat back in the black velvet chair and Y/n walked into one of the private room doors minutes after, your gaze watching the man, exited of what might happen in the 30 minutes they had together.

The song played in the cool room and y/n shook out their nerves as the song started to play. You walked over to the man in the chair and walked behind him as you ran the tips of your fingers up along his arm.

From behind you rubbed the man's sholders before sliding their hands down his chest and coming back up. You came back out in the front facing Aizawa smoking whatever he had in his hand.

Y/n climbed on him slowly; knees on each side of him as they started moving with the music. He groaned slightly as you started moving, hips touching but not enough for the growing organ in Shota's pants. Y/n notice and smirked slyly as the sinked lower in the man.

He breathed deeply as the lap dance progressed. Everything you did made him feel as if he was in a trance a diffrent song came on and you smiled because it was your favorite; you removed yourself from the man and went to the pole in front of him.

He took a drink of the alcohol next to him and leaned back as he adjusted his not so little problem. He took another sip of his drink watching the dancer more closely, he couldn't help how attracted he was to you.

Everything you did made his stomach churn with pleasure. As a more sexual song came on he glared as y/n slowly dropped themselves on the dark grey carpet. You crawled on your hands and knees towards him and he shifted in his seat once y/n got there you run your fingers along his lap, fingers ghosting over his problem.

Aizawa smacked your hands on yours as he pulled you up to face him. "Don't tease me kitty" he said teasingly as you smiled innocently. You pouted as the buzz for the private show rang, telling you both that the 30 mins had passed and he was no longer allowed to have tou for himself.

He grumbled and yawned before walking to get to where you where, hands gripping your waist and he whispered in your ear.

"See you next week kitty cat" he says slowly in your ear slowly and you laugh.

"Oh I hope you do" you answer back with a sly smile.

Ok I'm going to let your mind do the rest of what happens next.
-A/n

Word count: 559