Tamaki x reader oneshot

You pulled Tamaki into your dorm room, moving your hands all over his body. Making out, you suck on his tongue in his mouth when his mouth opened to breathe. He was blushing as bright as a rose, he started moving his hand down all the way to your waist, he finally took control picking you up and throwing you into your bed. He started kissing all over your neck as you wrapped your arms and legs around his body, he started unbuttoning his shirt as well as yours. He said his tongue down your body, making you squirm and moan. He lifts up your skirt missing all over your thighs, and biting them. He moved towards your area rubbing your camp panties. He slid them off and immediately slid in two fingers making you flinch. He was kissing your chest while he was fingering you. He felt you beginning to twitch. "C'mon baby, cum for me." He kissed you. You had came on his fingers, and you both looked at each other blushing hard. He began to unzip his pants and rub against you, he looked at you to see if it was ok to go in. You nodded, he slowly went in making sure you were comfortable. You both moaned out when he was fully in, he began softly thrusting. He bit his lips and closed his eyes because of his shyness. You were squeezing him which was making him twitch and moan. He moaned out "I-i'm about to fun baby." He wrapped his arms around your waist and held on tight as he came. You both stayed like that for a good minute before he pulled out. He stared at your area as it dripped out, you started kissing him "D-did I do good baby?" He said while kissing you.