Chapter 6 Spending Their Last Days Together

It was getting close to the end of Science Camp until they returned home. Dustin needed to return back to Hawkins, Indiana and Suzie needed to return back to Salt Lake City, Utah. They couldn't bare staying apart from each other! Those two were Madly in Love with each other! However, with Suzie's parents being Mormons she knew that they wouldn't accept her boyfriend but that didn't stop her love for him. She loved him with all her heart. As she looked deeply into his blue eyes, she started to get tears running down her face. "What's wrong, Suzie poo? Why you crying?" Dustin asked concerned. "It-it's my parents, Dusty bun!" she replied in a broken voice. "What about them?" "They are Mormons and very are strict on who I date! They're not going to accept you!" Suzie took off her glasses, sobbing her eyes out on Dustin's shoulder hugging him tightly like a teddy bear. "Oh Suzie poo, don't cry. We can figure something out." he comfort her rubbing her back. "I love you so much, Dusty bun!" she told her boyfriend as she pulled back from the hug and smiled at him. "I love you more, Suzie poo!" he told back as he slowly closed his eyes leaning over to kiss his girlfriend and she grabbed onto his shirt pulling him in toward her faster to the start kiss. Dustin moaned out of pleasure as he deepen the kiss starting to lock his lips on his girlfriend's lips with their tongues touching, making out like crazy. Suzie started moaning out of the pleasure too. Together those Lovers were rocking each other back and forth with their hands rubbing on each other's backs with moans getting more louder and all of a sudden while still making out, he slowly pushed her down on the ground as they both gently laying down in the grass still lips locked non stop making out with their tongues getting more vicious but then Suzie once felt his boner from his pants and she forced the kiss to stop. "Dusty! Stop!" she moaned out of anger when pushing him away from her mouth. "Something the matter, Suzie poo?" he wondered confused. "I felt your bulge!" "Oh shit! I'm so sorry, Suzie poo! Please forgive me!" he jumped back on his feet and helping his girlfriend up from being on the grass and Suzie put back on her glasses and she smiled as her boyfriend. "Maybe one day, Dusty bun...we will go further, but until then we are too young!" she made it clear to him and he just smiled at her big, then she giggle. "Gosh, you are so cute without your front teeth and kissing like I said before, kissing is so much better!" Dustin chuckled after she said that.

Many hours passed by and it was a very quiet Ghost Town at Camp Know Where, all because of Buzz's creature looking monster that he called 'Gremlin' ate everyone, so the rest of the evening they just watched the sunset, singing 'Never Ending Story' once again. Once it was starting to get dark the stars were developing in the sky and the moon rising in, the Lovers just cuddled under the stars and felt asleep in each other's arms snoozing away while laying in the grass.