Chapter 7 Going Home

The time has come to an End and it was time for Dustin to head back Hawkins, Indiana and Suzie to head back to Salt Lake City, Utah. However, when Dustin's mom was already there, while Suzie's ride was running late. They stuck around until her family came, those two gave each other endless hugs and kisses non stop. "Gosh, I'm going to miss you Dusty bun!" Suzie told her boyfriend as she was squeezing him like teddy bear. "I'm going to miss you more Suzie poo!" Dustin's mom was speechless but she was just sitting in the car watching as she smiled seeing her son happy as can be. "Here, I want you to have this." Dustin said as he stopped hugging his girlfriend to grab something out from his bag, it was his Red, White and Blue hat he wore in Seasons 1 and 2. He hand it to her with a big grin on his face and she took from his hand, "Thank you, Dusty bun!" she grin back. He was of course wearing his a new hat that he got from camp saying "Camp Know Where 85' and shirt saying 'Camp Know Where 85' Suzie was wearing the same shirt. 15 minutes later passed and Suzie's Dad came to pick her up. "There's my ride! I love you more than all of our Stars in the Galaxy, Dusty bun!" she told her boyfriend and she kissed him passionately. "I love you more than this whole Universe, Suzie poo!" he told her back returning a passionate kiss. "Hey! That's ENOUGH YOUNG LADY! GET YOUR IN ASS THE CAR NOW!" Suzie's Dad shouted out the window. "Well I gotta go now! Don't forget to set up that radio station so can talk anytime! Bye Dusty bun! Miss you already!" Suzie said as she waved from behind and ran to the car to get in with her Dad. "Miss you already, Suzie poo!" Dustin said waving back, then they drove off speedy fast and he got into the car with his Mom.

As they were driving home back to Hawkins, Dustin's mom wanted to know everything. "So Dusty, how was camp? Did you learn anything new? Did you meet new friends? Who is your girlfriend?" she asked a bunch him a questions at the same time. Dustin chuckled. "Woah..woah..Mom! One question at a time!" "I wanna know everything! Tell me everything!" she was really excited to hear everything during his journey. "Camp was interesting," he started off. "I learnt a lot of Great New Things about Science. There wasn't many friends I made other than my wonderful Girlfriend, Suzie. She's Mormon, she's Genius and She's hotter than Phoebe Cates. Oh and I met a bully." he ended off every question his Mom asked. "Wow! It seems like you had a lot of fun! I bet your other friends back at home miss you very much!" she replied. He nodded and tried to get a hold of friends back in Hawkins but range was very shaky and lots of static. "Does anyone copy? This is Dustin. I'm on my way home. Does anybody copy? Over!" there was no respond from Mike, Lucas or Will. "Son of a bitch! God dammit! Nobody is answering me!" he complained. Give it time Dusty, It could be a bad signal." his mom told him as she finally entered Hawkins. "DOES ANYBODY FUCKING COPY!? THIS IS DUSTIN! I'M ON MY HOME! OVER!" Dustin screamed through the walkie talky. "I'm sure their just busy, Dusty." his mom told him. Meanwhile in Hawkins, Indiana. The gang heard Dustin the first time through the walkie talky but they didn't answer because they wanted to surprise him at his house and they giggled when he started to swear through the walkie talky. Mike, El, Lucas, Max and Will were in his house hiding behind a corner so Dustin wouldn't notice them and stayed very quiet waiting for him to come home. When door finally opened, it was him and his mom walking in. His mom went in the straight to the bathroom and Dustin went into his room dropping his bag on the floor then went straight his pet turtle. "Well at least somebody missed me." he talked to his pet turtle smiling at it and sat on his bed wiping his eyes. All of a sudden, his toy robots were moving on their own and Dustin looked freaked and in shocked not knowing what was going on, so he grabbed the Farrah Faucet hairspray from his dresser holding it in his hand and slowly walked out from his room following the toy robots out of his room. "Now." Mike whispered to his girlfriend, El and she stopped using her power making the toy robots move coming to a stop. "What the hell?" Dustin said in shock, bending down to grab one of toy bots looking at them. While looking at them standing back up having his back from his friends not noticing they were there. Suddenly, Lucas and the gang walked up from behind Dustin holding up a sign saying, 'Welcome Home Dustin' Lucas blew into a party horn and everybody screamed out! "Surprise!" Dustin quickly jumped and turned around using the hairspray into Lucas's eyes screaming and Lucas screamed like a girl feeling the sting in his eyes.

*The End*

A/N. Hello there! This storyyy has came to an end sadly. I had a lot of fun writing this! :) Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :) Thank you for Reading! I'm planning on making on another Storryyy very soon as I come up with some Ideas. I have one in mind, It's about this Interested Dream I had about my Crush Gaten Matarazzo! ;) Be sure to look for that one! Again Thank you for Reading! Please Favorite and Comment Below. :)