what some of them do at parties/while drunk.

Lindsay-
she's an absolute genius when she's drunk, she will pull out words nobody's ever heard of while talking about how much she loves spongebob.
Heather-
she replaces geoff for the life of the party. she does the craziest shit, (ex, rolling off the stairs on a pillow, fighting people, then proceeding to sing off key karaoke)
Noah-
Noah doesn't get drunk. He cant get drunk if he's recording footage for black mail purposes.
Cody-
Cody starts off refusing to drink but then he winds up trying to seem cool so now he's stuck in the bathroom throwing up.
Gwen-
Way too talkative, she literally wants to speak with everyone and genuinely isn't that bad. But jeez her while drunk sounds like chalk scratching violently on a whiteboard.
Duncan-
Nods nonstop and literally doesn't stop smiling, he will not blink either., it's like he's staring into your soul.
Bridgette-
Rarely gets actually drunk but when she does she's almost as mean as heather, she literally says the rudest things about people either straight up to them or to someone their close to. (ex "Not to be rude, but Trent does not seem like an actual human being, literally he's so dry and looks straight out of easter Island, like he's living proof we live in a simulation."- she says to Gwen.
Geoff-
He's actually pretty emotional and oblivious to every thing going on around him while drunk, seriously. He cries over someone stepping on his shoe by accident and won't notice that Izzy and heather are straight up throwing punches at each other and everyone at the party is either recording or staring at them until someone tells him, "yo look at Izzy and heather"
Courtney-
Drastically different from normal her. Slurs all sentences up, says anything that comes to mind, and most of all, she will throw everyone under the bus, (ex, "did you guys know heather has hit on geoff before?")
Izzy-
Surprisingly, she's very toned down and contented once she's drunk.
Trent-
he's trying to fight duncan, he picks up his guitar and just disses the guy.