brain dump from me using mathway and brainly on zoom cuz I cant do math for shit

hi.

so its obvious my chapters haven't been kinda okay?? well to me at least.

honestly I haven't been myself at all, and have felt literally terrible and ive had lots of stress on me.

so, then, the chapters haven't been okay to me? like for instance the gc chapters, have been the same recycled jokes ig if that makes sense???

its been really hard for me to come up with ideas and I always put myself under pressure.

like I need to get back to actually liking writing again. 

so ill mostly be focusing on writing paired up, one shots, and finally the book I keep abandoning, repressed feelings lol.

but ill actually stop rushing them and stuff?

idk its really hard for me to break down what im trying to say LMAO

anyways thats the explanation for all the odd, or rushed chapters.

huge brain dump while my zoom gets hijacked and I scroll to the 6th page of google to find brainly answers but I found the whole test on quizziz so it was worth it😀.

also feeling sad and unmotivated cuz Wattpad deleted my season book because apparently a gif of rain falling into a pond from spirited away is "sexual" and violates the terms of service yet they let stories with gifs of very sexual things up. 

so yeah.