Chapter 34: The 6th great ninja war

So this is a small timeskip, like 17 months after the last chapter. Saruto and the others are 16, Boruto and his generation are like in their mid 30's to 40's, Naruto's generation are in their 50's to 60's. 

Saruto pov: It's been about 17 months, things in the hidden leaf haven't changed except the declaration of war, yeah Izuna Uchiha and his shitty group declared war on the 5 great nations well 4 since the hidden mist was taken down, but it was so that in 20 months the battle would begin, it still wasn't declared war yet but superstitious people said the 4 nations might call it the 6th great ninja war and because of Riodouku and his organization there could be a 7th. It was incredible how the 5 great nations overcame the 4th and 5th great ninja wars, but would they really overcome the 6th one. 

Saruto: 1,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawako: You really did one million push ups?

Saruto: -gets up- Yeah but this isn't enough, we're going into battle in 3 months, I have to prepare my body physically. And control the devil.

Kawako: Saruto there's something I've been meaning to tell you.

Saruto: What is it?

Kawako: Remember in those exams 3 years ago. 

Saruto: You mean the one where we had to fight one another and we would be selected to fight against the hidden mist?

Kawako: Yes. I haven't told anyone but that day I experienced something I've never ever experienced

Saruto: What is it?

Kawako: A demon. Apparently the light demon.

Saruto: The light demon?

Kawako: From the 7 demons. You also have a demon the shadow demon

To be continued