Rise of A Guardian : My Guardian

Everynight in the cold of winter. I always felt like someone was watching me.

I always wondered if it was just my imagination.

 During the age of 12 in a snowy night.

I discovered something that I least expected.

- - -

" Mom! I'm telling you it's true! Each night during winter or even before snow day, I can feel that someone IS watching me. " A girl with long blonde hair that reaches up her waist and blue green eyes exclaimed.

The girl's mother sighed, " Alright. Alright. Just finish your breakfast already." as she placed the last plate of pancakes she finished cooking. She looked around and found one chair empty  " Claire, would you be a dear and call Michael? " she asked her daughter.

Claire dropped her fork she was about dig in her mouth " MICHAEL! WAKE UP AND IF YOU DON'T I'LL EAT ALL OF YOUR WAFFLES!" she shouted loudly and after few seconds they could running "Claire, don't even dare touch my waffles." he glared at her as he came in and sat down on his seat.

Mother looked at her and she just rolled her eyes and continued to eat.

Without Claire noticing it was soon night fall and this time she was determined to learn who has been watching her.

She put flashlight, rosaries, garlic (?) and whatever else she deemed necessary.

She waited for 30 minutes..

No one came.

After an 1 hour

Still she saw no one

She waited few hours more

Yet no one came, she thought and started getting drowsy

Until she fell asleep

That's when a white haired boy came in , who looked like he was in his teens. The boy had blue eyes, pale and wore a blue jacket with snow covering parts of it and pants that look like medieval times. He also carry a strange looking stick that reached his height.

Slowly he came in; looking at the girl sleeping soundly. Reasons he came her unknown.

That's when he didn't knew that at the same time, he woke her up. The girl quickly pinned him by the wall by flashing a flashlight hidden in her bed

The girl was on top of him while she stared at him intensely as she held to the flashlight.

" Jack Frost?" she said to herself, more as a question than a fact.