Meet Sandy, the Sandman. The Guardian of Dreams.

Somewhere in the world, a sleeping child was imagining of being a great inventor, his dream swirled above his head in a mist of fine golden sand. This stream of sand was just one of the many being sent out from the Sandman. From high up in the clouds, Sandy was sending out his magical golden threads to each child as he or she slept more peacefully.

His work brought him great joy, seeing the children with pleased faces early in the morning and even saying to their family of their pleasent dream after the night. Sandy patting his great belly with a sense of satisfaction, unknown of his two visitors.

Jack and Claire were flying in an incredible pace using the gusts that Jack gathered as the wind brough them to direction that Jack wanted. As mischievous as Jack was he performed stunts and tricks that even dropped Claire causing her to freak out that she might die and catch her before she reached the ground.

" Forgive me? I didn't mean it. C'mon, I was just playing around!" Jack reasoned looking at fair-complextioned girl who was pouting as she crossing her arms looking away from him cleary angry at him. Claire knew better from hearing stories from him, he was the guardian of fun and it was clear that he was mischievous and all that. Oh god, she sounded like an absorbed fan.

Yuck, Gross. That is such a scary thought, Claire. Stop thinking about it and just forgive him. God why am I so stubborn. and as if there was another her, she kept glancing away and back to Jack gripping on her other arm biting her lower lip " t's-.." she started slow in a quiet tone " IT'S OKAY!" she said loudly in one breath. Claire panted, breathing in a fast pace as if she ran a mile. See it wasn't so bad. She rolled her eyes while though Jack din't clearly understand the whole situation he just laughed and left it that way.

" SANDY!!" a distant voice seeing a silhouette from the clouds coming closer. Who was it? Sandy wondered. His puzzled face turned into a smile realizing it was his good friend Jack Frost.

" There we go." he said as he tried to settle something in Sandy's dreamsand " Woah!" Jack said in surprise as if something almost fell down. It was a girl in..pajamas. Blonde hair with blue green startled eyes.

" It's THE Sandman. Ohmigosh!!!!" Claire screamed.

Jack and Sandy widened their eyes. Figures appeared on top of Sandy's head obviously showing something that the girl didn't understand. " Yeah," he told to Sandy "-do you do this to everyone you met?" he asked.

" It's not like you meet a guardian every night or someone you believed to be a fable." she gave a look at them

Sandy paused then nodded " Yeah.. Actually she is right, Sandy." Jack responsed as he seem to spun around his staff.

While the Guardians have a short conversation among themself it was long enough for Claire to reflect.

Jack just randomly dragged her to this mess because he thought that her grandfather was Jamie, what happeneds if he wasn't? Claire was too young to remember and he just died few years ago but her Mother would always repeat it to her if she asked. Claire was scared, obviously Jack Frost wasn't thinking and just assumed things. What happeneds if she dissapoints them for not being what they expected to her to be and she knew herself she would fiery and stubbborn and hurt people the way she doesn't meant to.

Claire sighed and looked at the moon, imagining the kindest gentlest face that appeared in her picture books. Man in the Moon. I-I . She sighed again in sorrow.

Unknown of the dark shadows lurking, from an ancient dread and long ago battle. Fearling were watching.

Claire looked over her shoulder, who have seen the fearling but the story would have a pointless plot if she did and fate would have change for her strange connection. A bound she does not know but ultimately bound by it.

" Claire!" Jack yelled. Claire blue green eyes snap back and looked at him with a warm smile.

" C'mon!" he yelled playfully gesturning to get closer to him " Faster! We need to meet the other Guardians!" Sandy nodded.

Claire looked at them rectulantly after taking a step then looked at the moon, it seemed to blink in response.

Whatever happeneds, it'll be alright. I guess. No matter what would happened, I'll just say these words.

I believe. I believe.